Michael Clifford

*Michael*

"YOUR NOT SORRY! YOURE NEVER FUCKING SORRY!" He yelled at me. It wasn't a surprise. My dad yelled at me all the time for being the 'screwup' I am.

"YEAH OK WELL IM SORRY IM NOT THE PERFECT SON YOU WANTED!"
I responded. It's true. I know that I'm not the son he wanted. I know that he wanted some perfect son who's just like he was. He was the star quarterback on his football team, the jock, whatever you want to call it. Im just the asshole who sits by himself at lunch in the music room playing his guitar. My dad didn't say anything after that. He just kind of scoffed and walked away. I can usually make him feel guilty by saying that. I walked up to my room and slammed the door, grabbing my headphones and crashing onto my bed. I hate my dad. So did my mom, otherwise she wouldn't have left a long time ago. This time my dad was mad at me for getting caught with a pack of cigarettes at school. I tried to tell my dad that they were't mine, but he wouldn't listen. He never listens. 

        I guess you could say that music was my escape from everything. Well...Music, cigarettes, weed, and my good friend jack daniels.

A/N: Okay so ik this is extremely short...but its supposed to be. I'm doing a short little blurbs like this for all the characters just so you can get to know them a little bit. Then the normal chapters will start.