He's So Enchanting

By morning I was staring at the ceiling. My mom opens the door and tells me it's time for me to go to the delivery shop and do my rounds. I head over to the shop. I talk to Mrs. Jackson a bit while her husband finished up packing up the boxes with the produce. I loaded up my wagon and rode off to deliver the boxes.

I go around town delivering all the boxes. I get to the end of my list and see the name of the tailor's shop. I shivered. I didn't want to go there again. But if I didn't go, I might get in trouble... After all, he did pay for the food... I'll just run input it on the counter and run out. As I park my bike and walk into the shop with the box. I look around trying to find the Tailor. I don't see him. I put the box down, I quickly walk to the door but stop. The tailor was standing there blocking the door. He smiles at me. But his eyes were not. It's like he was studying me. It scared me. What was he thinking? He starts to walk towards me. My fear grows stronger with each step he took. "I forgot to ask your name yesterday. I am Samuel Krain. The Tailor of this Town." He slightly bowed to me. His eyes became soft and kind. He became almost alluring. "I... I um. I'm Skyla Saki." I don't know why I'm not as scared of him now. Maybe I miss judged him. "Skyla. That's a lovely name. It suits you well. A lovely name for a lovely girl." He said with a charming smile. "Thank you." He walked closer to me. "Do forgive me, but you look so much like a doll. I almost want to dress you up in one of my dresses." He smiled sweetly at me. I got a little uncomfortable. "How old are you? You look about 18. I'm sorry I'm just a curious person by nature." He laughed too himself. "I'm 16 actually." I don't know why I told him that. "16 is a good age. Practically a woman. Do you live here? I haven't seen you before." He stood looming over me. I didn't want to tell him. I wanted to lie. But for some reason, I couldn't get the lie out. Instead, i just told him the truth. "Oh, my parents and I have a summer home by the lake. We're only staying here a week." His eyes were alluring. Like I wanted to do everything he asked of me. He walked away then sat on a stool that was next to the counter. He stared at me his eyes going deep inside me. His eyes were studying me again like when he was at the door. I couldn't stop staring at him. My mind was becoming cloudy. It was like he was calling me, but without words. I wanted to go near him. A voice in my head was telling me to go to him. I needed to be near him. This feeling was agony. A longing I didn't know I had. My body moved without thinking. I walked towards him. The smile he made, made my body go weak, my mind went foggy. He held out his hand his smile turned to a devilish smirk. A feeling washed over me. Deja vu and fear. I got scared. My hand stopped right above his. So close, our fingers only an inch apart. My mind became a bit clearer so I could think. It's still foggy. But I could move my own body. I backed away. His devilish smirk, his kind charming smile, turned to a face of confusion and a hint of anger. Fear ran threw me. One thought ran through my mind. My body knew this word before my brain could command it. Run. He stood. I ran. I ran out of the tailor's shop. I left the bike and the wagon. I just ran, I kept running. I didn't go back to Mr. And Mrs. Jackson's store. I didn't want to stop until I got home.