11.

Just as I'm walking out the doors, I hear my name again and this time I turn around and walk back around the corner, I see William and James walking through the doors with a black stripe on it. I freeze and tears drip down my face continuously, I run to them and give them both a big hug nearly tripping over and give them both a big hug and I don't let go for a good 3-5 minutes. Eventually I let go with tears still running down my face and look at them, they both have cuts and bruises on there faces and I say “they told me you were dead,” They replied at the same time saying “we were lost and only found our way back a few days before war ended at that time no one was allowed any contact with the outer world due to how critical war was getting”. I then noticed that William was on crutches I then asked “What-what happened?” at that time I wasn't sure because he had long pants on and wasn't paying attention to his shoes. He said, “maybe we should go sit down.” We all sat down in the black airport chairs with silver, metal rails and he pulled up the right side of his pants without saying anything. I looked down and there it was or wasn’t he had lost his leg from mid-thigh, I give him a hug and lightly whisper in his ear “everything will be okay, your home now.”