JSW TMT Bars: Vital Component in the Construction of a Sturdy Home

An average individual normally, puts all his lifetime savings towards building a home. It is necessary, therefore, for him to ensure that his home is not only appealing but also strong and robust. This can be guaranteed only if the structure has a strong foundation. This is achieved by reinforcing concrete with JSW TMT bars, which have high rankings with regard to varied attributes such as ductility, tension and bonding.

Concrete is innately a very brittle substance and the steel reinforcement is responsible in lending the necessary ductility to concrete. It is because of this very feature of ductility, that the inhabitants of a building which is likely to face a collapse are warned of the impending doom well in advance through the formation of a noticeable deformation in the structure.

A top quality TMT bar is necessary for providing a strong foundation to your home and it plays a vital role in protecting the structure during natural calamities like an earthquake. In times of an earthquake, the structure is exposed to extreme stress and if the structure is composed of ductile material then that is capable of absorbing high amounts of this stress. Among the three items used in construction namely, brick, concrete and steel it is steel alone that provides the required ductility to the building structure.

Now the question is; how do you judge whether a TMT bar is of a top quality or not? There are several criteria that determine the answer to this question. They include the quality of raw material used in its manufacture, path followed in the production process, presence of lesser impurities like phosphorous and sulphur, bendability, required ductility and maintenance of consistent quality along the bar's length.

As far as JSW TMT bars are concerned they are the top quality bars available in the market today. The raw material used in their manufacture consists of virgin iron ore alongside a highly sophisticated technology adopted for the manufacturing process. Every inch of the bar is impurity free and offers several benefits including highest purity levels that guarantee enhanced ductility, greater strength and ease of being welded. HYQST technology gives the necessary double layer protection and well defined Ribs ensure maximum bonding with cement. They also conform to international standards and are also available in customized form depending upon the requirements of clients.

How do you identify the authenticity of a JSW TMT bar? There are several identification factors that help you in this aspect. Each meter of the TMT bar is embossed with JSW Neosteel; a brochure and test certification that guarantees the chemical and physical attributes of the product is provided and finally, the embossing of the TMT bar's yield strength all go towards proving the genuineness of the JSW TMT bar. All reputed will always stock original products and hence sourcing your requirements from such dealers is a must if you want to be assured for the quality. Other related steel products can be obtained from reputed and .