Prologue

3rd Person's POV

   "Mmm..." Was the only the only sound that Erza made while looking at every girl in the guild.

   "What are you thinking of Erza?" Mira questioned, looking over at the said woman while wiping a mug.

   "I don't know but... I get the feeling that the girls in the guild are stressed. Really, really stressed."

   Mira placed the mug on the shelf and moves closer to Erza.

   "Believe me darling. It's not just you who's noticing."

   "Hmm..." Erza hums as she nods.

   "I mean, who wouldn't be stressed? Lucy with Natsu and Happy, Juvia continuously rejected by Gray even though he feels the same, Levy constantly followed and showered with attention by Jet and Droy along with Gajeel who teases her and so on."

   "We girls really need a vacation," Erza added thoughtfully.

   Mira beamed at her, "That's a great idea Erza! We'll have a girls' night out without boys and missions troubling us."

   "Uhuh. I know I thought of a great plan," Erza bobs her head.

   Mira clasps her hand together. "Let's tell Master about this."

   Thus, they went to Master's office and got his permission.

And here begins the tale of the first ever Fairy Tail Girls' Night Out.