[1/7]

[A/N]: Divided into chapters because the whole thing is 7k words long and I figured it'd be easier to read it that way!

Just a regular afternoon, nothing out of order. Jameson was performing a puppet show to keep Robbie entertained, Seán was in his room upstairs, Anti was sitting in a corner, casually playing with a knife while making use of the fact that Jackieboy-man, Marvin and Schneeplestein were all napping on the couch after a long day, so there was no one to take it away from him, and Chase was practicing some smaller trick shots, careful not to wake the three up. Yet just like that, all his effort went unnoticed because of a certain someone that ended up almost kicking the door down while running into the room with a laptop in his hands.

"Guess what!" Seán yelled, and now surely everyone was up and paying attention to him.

"Sup?" Chase asked, leaving his stuff on the ground and walking over.

"Vhy zhe noize?" Schneep groaned, stretching on the couch.

"I woke you up? Sorry," Jack chuckled nervously.

"Hold up," Marvin requested and grabbed his wand, mumbling a spell in a sleepy voice.

"O͏̴̡h c͠om͜͠e͘͢͜ ̶o̢͜n!̵" Anti groaned as he helplessly watched his knife float away. "I̧͡҉ ̴w͟͏a̢s͜n̸'͘ţ̛ ̶͡s̵̨t͜͏a̶͏b̵b͘͜i̸̢̢n̕g͞ a͢͠n̴̡y̶̶͜ơ͟n͞e̶ ͏y̨̛͢ȩt̷!" he growled.

"I'm just making sure it stays that way," Marvin smiled innocently.

"So, what's up?" Jackie asked, already awake and attentive.

"I just got some big news from Angus!" Jack announced.

"Cool! What'd he say?" Chase smiled. He liked hearing from Angus, it was never boring.

"I figured he'd tell you himself," Seán smiled and put his laptop on a table, opening it up. While he was turning something on, everyone gathered on the couch or around it, curious. "You're on, dude!" he finally announced as Angus' face appeared on the screen.

"G'day, boys n'..." he hesitated, "...demon," he finished his greeting, smiling. Answers like 'Hi', 'Hello', a single 'Sup' and a long groan of annoyance filled the room.

"S͘o͠ ҉th͝e͏re's̡ newş?" Anti asked impatiently.

"Yep! I can make it this year!" Angus announced proudly.

"...Does that mean what I think it does?" Chase gasped with childish excitement.

"I'm comin' for Christmas!" Angus cheered, confirming what some suspected. Now the room got filled with more cheers and congratulations.

"And I've got my own idea too!" Jack added after everyone settled down a bit, getting their attention. "With Angus, there'll be 9 of us here! And that's more than enough to run a Secret Santa between us!"

"P̧l͟ea͢se do͟n'͝t," Anti sighed.

"Come on, it sounds fun!" Jackieboy cheered.

"I can get somethin' for ya here," Angus confirmed.

"It's gonna be awesome!" Chase gasped.

"I vould like to try, too," Schneep admitted.

"I waaanna!" Robbie groaned. He still wasn't the best at talking.

"I'll gladly take part in that," Marvin smiled.

JJ just gave Jack a thumbs up.

"Sorry Anti, you're outvoted. Last chance, you're in?" Jack asked. He still wanted everyone to try.