Chapter 1 Getting ready for Christmas

It's is almost time to and jack and his egos ready for Christmas but one of them just hates Christmas. His name is Antisepticeye (Anti) and he hates jack and his egos but the truth is that he has a daughter named Emily (the daughter of Antisepticeye story) and she is 6 years old and he loves her and he never wanted to hurt Emily. Emily is the opposite of her father (Anti). She is very nice, sweet and kind and she loves Christmas and she knows her father hates Christmas. Emily has a wish. Emily wish her father will join her and with jack and the others egos but she has been keeping from the egos because she was scared that they will get mad at her. Jack and the others egos loves Emily and they treat her like a daughter to them and they always protect Emily from Antisepticeye because they was afraid that Anti will hurt or Possessed Emily because he is evil. So they never told Emily who is her real father. On that day Emily was helping jack with the Christmas tree and she was trying to the little ball on the branch "hey Ellie do you need help?" Asked Jack "yeah I can't reach" said Emily "don't worry Ellie, I got you" said Jack and pick her up "thank you jack" said Emily and hugged him "aww your welcome Ellie" said jack and Emily was chase on the couch looking sad "hey chase" said Emily and chase looked at Emily "do you wanna help me and jack?" Asked Emily "I don't know" said chase "come on chase, I don't want you to be sad, I want you to be happy, so come and help us " said Emily "okay" said chase and Emily hugged chase and he put a picture down and he help Emily and jack.

Me: Merry Christmas❤❤