Chapter 3 all about christmas

Emily and anti sneak inside of the house and nobody didn't notice and they ran upstairs and Emily locked the door "what are you doing?" Asked anti "well first I need to get you something" said Emily "and that is?" Asked anti "you need a sweater so you will be warm" said Emily "A what?" Asked anti "A sweater" said Emily and Anti looked at him "A sweater is a warm shirt that will keep you warm" said Emily and she saw Jack's sweater "here have jack's sweater" said Emily and give it to anti "I much rather be cold" said Anti "dad" said Emily "okay fine" said Anti and he put on the sweater "aww you look so cute dad" said Emily "oh um...thanks Ellie" said Anti  and Emily smiled "so? What's next ellie?" Asked anti "next is you have to buy jack and the others presents" said Emily "do I have to?" Asked anti "yeah" said Emily "but how i don't have any money" said Anti "well there's only one thing that i have but I don't like it" said Emily "okay? What is it?" Said Anti " I may have to steal Jack's wallet" said Emily "That's my girl" said Anti and Emily looked at him "I hate to do this" said Emily and anti smiled "I'll be right back" said Emily. Emily quietly walked down stairs and grabbed Jack's wallet in his back pocket and she ran up stairs and jack was trying to grabbed his wallet. "Okay I got Jack's wallet" said Emily "good girl. Now let's keep it" said Anti "we can't, you have to buy jack and the others presents" said Emily "fine, what's first?" Asked Anti "well first lets start with chase" said Emily "pass" said Anti "dad" said Emily "okay fine lets go" said  Anti and Emily open her bedroom window and anti tried to fit in the window "I can't fit" said Anti "dont worry you can do it" said Emily "what are you doing?" Asked anti "I listing to jack and the others and making sure that they won't come in my room" said Emily "okay?" Said Anti. "Hey sam?" Asked jackieboy and Sam looked at him "where's Emily?" Asked jackieboy and Sam look sad "isn't Emily was with Sam?" Asked Marvin "Sam did you and Emily get separated?!" Asked Marvin and Sam nod his head "Oh no!" said Marvin "don't worry we will find her" said Jackieboy "guys don't you think she might be in her room?" Asked Jack "I hope your right" said Marvin "and where is my wallet?" Asked jack. Both jackieboy and Marvin went upstairs and Marvin knock on her door "Emily are you there?" Asked Marvin "uh oh" said Emily "now what?" Asked anti "ellie open the door" said Jackieboy and Emily use her powers and use flat wood and a hammer and nails to hold the door and Emily pushed anti and he landed in a bush and anti's knife fell out of his pocket and Emily jump out of the window. Marvin use his magic and open the door A bucket of pink paint spilled on Marvin and Jackieboy looked so shocked and he was about to laugh "if you laugh then I will make your mouth disappeared" said Marvin "Hey look!" Said jackieboy and point to anti knife in emily's bed "A knife?!" Asked Marvin " and that could only mean one thing" said Jackieboy "anti!" Said both Marvin and Jackieboy.