1~first

"thats complete bullshit bev! no!!!" eddie yelled at his best friend while she is smirking at the fact that eddie is taking this way too seriously. "its just a party dipshit come on! losen up a bit, have some fun, cute boyyyyyys." eddie sighed at everything she said and just plainly stared at her.

they are currently in a hallway during passing period at eddies locker, people passing by a few kids getting pushed because derry high is a shit hole of a school. its mid november meaning its a bit chilly outside and its all colorful.

beverly is trying to convince eddie to go to a party down in the fairways where the rich kids live on saturday so they can have fun but eddie is clearly not trying to stand in a room with drunk people with their bodies all over the place.

eddie kept rolling his eyes. "bev i really dont want to do this, it seems stupid! what if you get drunk! my mom wont like if i go either! pluS, he isnt gunna be there... you know?" he whispered a bit towards the end hoping she would get the memo. eddie just looked around and saw the nearly empty hallway. he grabbed his book for math and looked at bev.

"meet me at the skate park after school? u can smoke while i skate okay? then maybe i will talk about it. i have to go." eddie smiles lightly at bev and her eyes light up and wipes the smirk off her face, "awesome i will be there!!" she says while walking away and eddie giggles at that.

eddie gets to ms.mattes class and takes his seat, his friend and classmate Will walks in taking his seat next to eddie and smiles at him.

the teacher takes attendance, "Eddie Kaspbrack?" "here" then the familier name gets called that is never here.

"Richie Tozier?"

no answer

"Absent"

"thats the 16th absent this year, how many times can you be absent?" will whispers to eddie and he just shrugs looking around.

-

eddie arrives to the skate park with beverly and she sits on the bench lighting up a cigarette, "so have you made your decision yet eddo?" she asks as eddie puts on his beenie. "dont call me that, and no." he replies and bev just stares at him. "then what do you think about it?" she asks and he just shrugs, "i dont know." he says giving himself a push and skating down the ramp. she smiles and hears a familiar voice come from her right, tozier. she looks and him and he smiles. "beverly! nice to see you again beautiful." he says with that dusty little smirk on his face. "dont start dipshit." she says and he drops his board putting his hands up. "just trying to skate here sweetheart." he says and rolls down the ramp. she realizes that he is going straight towards eddie and yells.

"WAIT-" she was a little too late for the crash but once she looked down, she saw eddie and richie both on the floor just sitting there, hands on their heads.

"ouch" she whispered and eddie looked angry. "riChie!" he yells and he looks up, "yes handsome" and richie has a small cut on his lip. "oh my god are you okay?" eddie asks and he gets up going towards richie. richie just looks at him and stands up, "yep im fine what about you" he says smirking and eddie rolls his eyes.

"yeah never mind." he says grabbing his board and walking towards beverly. "lets go." he says leaving richie just standing there with his board on the floor and him just staring blankly at eddie walking away.

sometimes he wishes eddie would make an attempt to be friends with him.

-~
heheh book time
this is the reddie book lets hope this will be a good one