Battlefield

(Notes: i recommend to read this chapter while listening to OST. Arthdal ​​Chronicles by Ailee - poem of destiny)
.
.
.

"You're also going to war?" Tanya was surprised to hear that Yangcha was also assigned to go to battlefield.

Yangcha nodded.

"Then me?"

"Another bodyguard will escort you."

They stared at each other for a few moments, before Tanya looked away.

"Okay, good luck," Tanya asked briefly while continuing her work.

Yangcha raised his eyebrows. There is a feeling of being a little disappointed. The farewell to Saya is far better than him, even he get a necklace.

Meanwhile Tanya only pretended to occupy herself with work, but actually she was busy with her own thoughts.

"Why was Yangcha told to go to war? Did Tagon plan bad things for me? Am I kept away from Yangcha to get rid of me now? Or is Yangcha sent to harm Eunsom or Saya?"

~~~

Saya, Mubaek and the Daekan arrived first at the fortress of border east of Arthdal

Saya, Mubaek and the Daekan arrived first at the fortress of border east of Arthdal. Fortress guards have been on alert since the announcement of the war against Ago.

"Have you seen the movement from Ago?" Saya asked the leader of the fort guard.

"Not yet, General."

"Okay, keep an eye on the surroundings."

Saya unrolled the map on a large table, began to set strategy with Mubaek.

On the other side, Ago and Momo troops camped at the bottom of the hill. Eunsom and Karika are also discussing their strategy. Arthdal ​​did not know that Momo's troops had participated in the battlefield. The strength of the Momo warrior is almost comparable to the strength of the Daekan. They are very experienced in fighting, both on land and at sea. Eunsom hopes, this will be a surprise attack for Arthdal.

The day of battle arrived. The war drums are played. The two leaders looked at each other from a distance. Even though the distance is far enough, their eyesight is sharp, allowing them to see each other's faces, which are so similar to their own faces.

Eunsom stared at seeing another man with exactly the same face as him, while Saya who already knew from Tanya that he had a twin, was still surprised to see Eunsom's face.

Saya took out the necklace from Tanya who was hanging around his neck from under his armor. He kissed the stone pendant.

"Pray for me, Tanya Niruha, I will return safely to return your necklace."

Meanwhile Eunsom was surprised again when he saw the stone necklace worn by a man who looked like him.

"That's Tanya's necklace from me, why is it now with him?"