Grim Eternity

(I don't own the pictures and Leah is short for Leahcim.)

XXXXX

(With The Darkness and God, no one's POV.)

A printer starts to print pages for Amara's story as Chuck looks at some of the pages, admiring her work.

Chuck: "This is good. Your story has creative writing, good characters and a brilliant setting of a location."

Amara smiles at her brother as he praises her work.

Amara: "Thank you, brother."

Chuck nods his head and was about to leave Amara to her work until he sees a page with the words Grim eternity on the top.

Amara: "Do you like it?"

Me: "What is it?"

Amara: "I'm also making a one-shot just like Marvel Zombies: dead days just with a few minor differences and changes in this story."

Chuck: "Enlighten me."

Amara: "Well..."

XXXXX

(Leah's POV.)

I was walking along with Sunset on our date until we saw Flash and a woman on the sidewalk, in front of someone.

SunShim: "Flash!"

Me: "Are you ok?!"

As we got closer, we start to notice him turning around with his teeth showing.

Flash: "Sunset, Leahcim! Stay back, we can't control this hunger!"

The woman: "The hunger!"

The two lunge at us until Team RWBY shielded us.

Ruby: "Sunset, Leahcim, run!"

Me: "What about you?"

Yang: "Don't worry about us, we got this!"

Sunset & I nod, knowing they can handle them.

We ran back to Sunset's home.

SunShim: "What should I tell Twilight about this?"

I thought about the situation a little bit and realised that something hard has to be done to save others.

Me: "Tell Princess Twilight to close the portal."

SunShim: "What?!"

Me: "If anyone that's infected with the virus gets to Equestria, then it'll lead to a catastrophe."

Sunset looks at her pen, knowing that I was right and writes to Twilight to close the portal so no one can get through but then, some people broke through the window in front of us.

(Author's note: The picture beneath this message belongs to Winterline13)