Special Chapter 1- The Ushanka chase

3rd FOV

Chabanenko and Kursk were enjoying a cold Vodka waiting for Christmas.

Chabanenko: Ahhh......Soo ready for Christmas, comrade.

Kurks:*drinks Vodka* Da.

Chabanenko: I want an Ushanka.

Kurks: Same, Comrade.

Chabanenko: How about we just ask the cat girl from the Sakura Banzai Imperialists?

Kurks: Da, let's try, that maybe we can get two Soviet Ushankas. But with what money?

Chabanenko: I have some red gems from Protectors like 1000. I think we can buy two

Kurks: Let's try. And what are we gonna do with Kaga and Akagi, they are just....you know.

Chabanenko: Operation Ushanka. Comrade, I have the smoke you have the radar, and with the Vodka Propelled Rockets we can create a diversion.

Kurks: Did I heard Vodka launchers!?*opens the rocket's doors*

Chabanenko: Let me drink this Vodka and then I am gonna smoke. At my signal, Comrade at my signal.

Chabanenko and Kursk started to move forward and same for Akagi and Kaga.

Chabanenko: Ayyy, Blyat! My engine is broken. I think I eat again capitalistic food.

*Smoke generator*

Akagi:*cough* Fix it, I can help you know.

Chabanenko: Nobody touch my Stalinium engine!

Kaga: Please fix it faster.

Chabanenko:*Russian angry notices*

Then Kursk launches the Vodka rockets making the girls to lose their attention.

Chabanenko: Full Ahead, Inserting Vodka.

*Inserts Vodka in the engine*

He and Kurks started to move at the Stalinium speed like 60 knots.

After the smoke cleared out Akagi noticed that Chabanenko was gone, and she could see him far away with Kursk.

Akagi: Ara~

Kaga: Sis, leave them. I know you like Chabanenko but he needs some space, let him alone for a while. Maybe he wants to buy something for Christmas.

Akagi: A ring for me?

Kaga:*facepalm* God why I have a yandere sister?

Akagi: What!?

Kaga: Nothing

Kaga mind: Maybe one day we will be a couple Chabanenko and don't worry we can start it slowly.

Akagi: Ok, I will leave them*calls Zuikaku and Shokaku to stay with their eyes on them*

Back to the Kurks and Chabanenko.

Kurks: Strange they are not coming after us.

Chabanenko: I have a bad feeling about this. Oh, look there comrade

Kurks: Again!?

Chabanenko: Ohh, they are just Zuikaku and Shoukaku.

Kurks: Ohh, that's better and foxgirls.

Chabanenko: Yes it is comrade.

Timeskip 5 mins  brought by two Russians listening hardbass.

Shoukaku: Hello Chabanenko do you mind if I ask were you are going. We are going to Akashi to buy some presents.

Zuikaku: You can come with us if you want.