1

Chapter 1

I rolled my white range rover into the parking lot of Anaheim High School. From tomorrow on I would probably hate this place, but without all the students rushing around it looked rather peaceful.
As I opened the door to get out, the heat hit me. I stepped out on the hot asphalt, already feeling the sun embracing me.
Like hell I'm going to survive these try-outs.
With temperatures around 100 f it was definitely not going to be easy.

I scanned the area around me.
A few cars on the parking lot, one arriving while i was looking. Next to the concrete building was the pitch; where the tryouts would be.

I walked towards the big doors of the school hoping I'd find the locker rooms fast. The air inside was nice and chilly, made me want to stay inside.
Walking the empty hallways was weird, reminded me of some kind of ghost movie I've once seen, but it gave me a good overview of the school though, so I was just a little more prepared for tomorrow.

After a few looks at the little map in my hand, I stood in front of the door to the girl's locker rooms. I pushed the door open, and the smell of bitch hit me like a punch in the face.
Don't you just love females?
A few girls sat in there preparing for the try-outs too.

Some of them eyed me, while most didn't bother to give me a look.
Well, they seemed friendly.
Note the sarcasm.
I sat down on of the benches and started to undress. More eyes landed on me, or more rather my body but I really didn't bother, since I was quite confident about it. I put on my jersey from my old school, and did the same with my shorts.
I looked at the "MHH", short for Manhattan Hunter High, printed on the edge of my shorts. A lot of memories came back, like when we became State Champions this year.

Like most of the other girls in here I didn't bother either to put on my shin pads, because of the heat.

I decided to tie my boots outside so I quickly grabbed my stuff and left the locker-room. I went back to the schools main entrance and crossed the parking lot to get to the pitch.

I tied my boost just in time before a man blew in a whistle, hanging around his neck.

"If everyone would come over here, please" He roared out.
He was a medium sized man, with a bald head and slight overweight.
Everyone did as told and he continued: "I'm Coach Addams, coach of the boys Varsity. This is Coach Jensen, coach of the JV team" He pointed at the slightly taller man standing next to him. He had dark hair, some of it had turned grey. Probably in his mid 50's. He waved and gave a small smile. "Coah Long, who's coaching the girls Varsity couldn't be here today, so I'll be doing the girls try outs, too" Coach Addams said, his voice deep and strong.

I looked around at the other girls. None of them really looked that good, but I guess you shouldn't underestimate them.
Now, Coach Jensen spoke up. "We'll start by running. If you have a good idea of your skills please go to your designated coach when we separate!"
Everyone started to get ready to run. "20 laps around the field!" Addams yelled out.

I put my blonde hair in a pony tail and started running. I stayed up front since I wanted to show my skills off, besides running was all right. I was in a good form so it wasn't that hard to keep up.
After 3 laps some people were already tired and quickly we were only four people up front.

My feet pounded on the dry grass.  I ran behind 3 tall, muscular boys. One of them wore a captain armband, so I guess they were already a part of the team, and by the looks of them it was probably Varsity.
A warm blanket of heat quickly covered my whole body and when I finished the 20 laps, pearls of sweat slid down my face. I wiped them off with the back of my hand, but with the glaring sun, they would come back again.

By looking at the speed of the others still running, I figured I'd have some time to myself. My feet carried me to where the balls were located.
As I did so, one of the boys, the one with the Captain armband, pushed a ball so it went between my legs, and did a nutmeg on me.

I turned around to face the boys. I'm not going to lie, they were attractive. All of them. The Captain, of course standing in the middle, had honey-like skin. His eyes were sage green and his curls damp. A defined jaw too.
The one on the left were a little shorter. I'm guessing maybe 5.8 ft. By the look of his wavy black hair and skin colour you could tell he was Hispanic. The boy on the left was the tallest, and also the palest. A softer jaw and red cheeks. His hair was a nutty shade of brown.
"Already spreading your legs for me?" The Captain spoke out, proudly. "That's a little early Honey"

I looked back at the Captain and shot him a death glare.

"Waow. Very impressive" I stated out dryly.
A smirk spread across the Captains face. I bent down, making sure my ass was in sight and picked up a ball, then turned around and walked the small distance from the sideline to the goal. I took a shot from about 30 yards out.
Knowing they had looked, no screw them. Knowing he had looked, I turned around elegantly and took a bow.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

AUTHORS NOTEEE:
I dont know what i think about this, but i just want to get the story starting, but trust me it'll get wayyy better when we get into the story
I would love if you would leave comments, i love reading themmm.

One last thing: please correct me if i did a spelling mistake og grammar mistake and i'll try to fix them ASAP

Xx