6

Chapter 6

Sam and I were the last to arrive at Mason's place.
We made a quick pit stop at Sams because he needed to pick something up.

Mason's house were nice. It was quite big, probably the size of mine. You could tell it was a woman that had decorated it, because of the feminine style in furniture and every object either being white, cream or a pale pink.
Ivy had ordered pizza, that arrived a few moments after Sam and I had.

We all sat in his couch, Ivy and Mason had loads of space while I was squeezed in between Sam and Reece. Lovely, isn't it?

After eating, and having a long discussion about wether pineapple belonged on pizza or not (that I certainly lost), the boys picked out a movie,
The fast and furious 6. Super exciting.
Note my sarcasm.

Ivy and I both complained, but in vain.
After about 20 minutes I was bored as hell and almost fell asleep. I decided on emptying about 4 bottles of coke, just to have something to do.
Turns out, I really needed to pee now.
"Where's your bathroom at?"
All faces turned my way, looking at the empty cans in front of me.
"Down the hall way, fourth door on the left" Mason answered.
I did as told and found the luxurious bathroom. It was very bright and everything was marble.
It was that kinda room that you'd be scared to touch anything, in case breaking it.
I did what I had to do, washed my hands and opened the door to reveal the Captian.
"What do you want?" I spat out.
Ever since our little get together in my pool, everything had been weird between us. I mean, he told me he wanted to fuck me and things got kinda weird, I mean, how could things just go back to normal?
"To use the bathroom dumbass" he answered, the same level of 'I don't like you' in his voice that'd just been in mine.
"Sure" I walked out of the door way, only to be pulled in again.
He locked the door and started walking towards the toilet.
"You know, I don't wanna watch you pee" I said, kinda awkward.
He sat down, looking at me and started speaking. "Last night i was with this girl" He started.
"You know, I don't wanna hear about you fucking a girl either" I cut him off, now feeling even more awkward.
"And I couldn't stop thinking about you" he finished. "How cliche. Is this you way to get into my pants?" I asked him, pissed off by his bullshit.
He walked closer to me, making me back up until I hit the door.
The next time he spoke, his lips were only inches away from my face.
"Why do I hate you so much, but want you so bad at the same time?" He asked.
His hands started playing around with the bow on my shirt.
As he stood there, all focused on the bow, he looked kinda cute. Almost peaceful enough to forget what an asshole he was.
"I guess the feeling is mutual" I quietly whispered out. He looked up, and into to my eyes.
I hate to say this, but he really was attractive.
His flawless honey-like skin, perfectly defined jaw, the green eyes! It was a godly combination, let me tell you!
It wasn't hard to figure out why there were girls literally throwing themselves at his feet.

Suddenly his hands were on my waist, rubbing back and fourth.
A thick layer of tension had occurred, as our faces were less than an inch from touching.
He picked me up and placed me on the counter, his hands on my butt, squeezing it a little.
I gave him a quick look before going in for the kiss.
I slowly bit his lips to tease him before deepening the kiss with my tongue.

My hands were all over him.
I moved my lips down his neck, trying to find his sweet spot, and he groaned out in pleasure as I did so. I may or may not have left some hickeys there.

He took charge of the little make out session and started kissing me aggressively down my neck and on the skin of my chest, since the shirt I was wearing was a low cut.
This was getting real steamy.

"I think" I tried saying but Reece didn't let me talk. "We should get back to the others" i panted out between breaths.
"Sure" he answered, pulling back. I gave me one last look before unlocking the door and walking out like we hadn't almost had sex in a bathroom.

And why did we even have this little session?
I hated this guy for fuck sake.
I was still sitting on the counter next to the sink, a little shocked, when Ivy came walking in.
"What's wrong?" She asked, concern on her face.
I guess we'd been in here for a little too long.
"We were just having a fight" was all I said, before I hopped down and got back to the others.

I sat down on the other side of Sam, receiving a look of dismay from the curly haired boy.
I put my head on Sam's shoulder, just wanting to get this movie over with.

After two very long hours, the movie had finished up, and Ivy and I were about to head towards my place, since she was sleeping over. "You'll be at the game tomorrow?" Mason asked in between their goodbye kisses.
"Sure" she turned her face and looked at me. "Baby will be there too, right?" She asked with begging eyes.
"Umm.. I actually have this thing tomor-" Ivy cut me off.
"Yeah, we'll be there" she said before heading out the door, with me following right behind her.

We drove home in silence, both tired.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

I feel like this was a kinda weird chapter, idk lol. I hope you enjoyed it tho <3
I hope you want to vote and leave a few comments!
Xx