Chapter 3

StarryChi-chi & moonfoxgirl Thank you for voting my last chapter, i hope you enjoy this chapter as well! And StarryChi-chi thank you for following me!!!

Your P.O.V

"Y/n? What are you doing awake?" Nightmare asks (now when i think about it.... is "asks" even a word? Let me know in the comments!)

"O-oh...u-um...just c-couldn't s-sleep?" Well damn! That sounds more like a question. Nightmare sat besides me.

"Did you have a nightmare?"

"You just made a pun!"

"You are avoiding my question...so you did have a nightmare!" I reply with a simply nod.

"But how is that even possible? I didn't give you nightmare's!" I mumble something.

"You have to speak louder."

"It was memory!"

"What kind of memory?"

"None." And now Nightmare looks really confiused.

"None what?"

"NONE OF YOUR DAMN BUSINESS!" He starts laughing and i start giggle. After our little laughing episode he looks me with worry and curiosity in his eyes.

"Really...what was it about?" I just prey some kind of miracle. I am not ready to tell anyone yet! Why? Because i'm scared of their reactions. And it's so painful memory. It feels like god heard my prey, because soon Cross, and Fell came.

"YASS! YA SAVED MEH LIFU!" I yell hugging Cross and Fell.

Nightmare's P.O.V (Ya knew this was gonna happen did ya?)

Y/n,Y/n,Y/n...you can't hide the truth from me....just wait untill we play....just wait.... Wait a minute...is... CROSS AND FELL ARE BLUSHING AND Y/N IS HUGGING THEM?! Why do i feel...angry? Am i angry to Y/n...? No i am not angry towards Y/n. Am i angry to Cross and Fell? Yes.... but why? Is it because Y/n is hugging them and they are blushing? Yes...it's that. But...do i....have a crush on Y/n? But we met only yesterday! Well....Horror also has crush on her...i mean....he did call MY queen 'angel'. I look at Cross and Fell and they had smirks on their face. Oh it's on! I will win her over! Even if i met her only yesterday....those idiots don't have any change!

Your P.O.V

I let go of Cross and Fell and they were....blushing? I shrugged (?) It of...i mean...who would like me? Well enough of that sadness.

"You guys hungry?" I ask. They nod and i go to kitchen. They follow behind me.

"I could make waffles, if you guys want?" They nod again, so i start making the waffles. I was gonna give five waffles to everyone, expect myself. I just need two waffles.

{ Time skip 20 minutes later~}

Cross, Nightmare and Fell almost FELL asleep. Heh...that was pretty good. But i just have to mak emyself waffles and then i'm ready...

... and done! I put plate to Nightmare, Cross and Fell, then i start to put the plates to empty seats. Just wow. It's like almost 7.00 in the morning and no one else has woke up. I sat besides Nightmare and start to eat. I was done before anyone else so i just put the plate to the sink. Soon SwapFell, Horror and Dust comes to the kitchen.

"Wow....did you make these angel?" Horror asks

"Yes i did." I say happily. They sit down and starts to eat. And soon Killer and Reaper (Yes in this book Reaper is bad guy.) also came to the kitchen.

"So...Y/n...what happened in your nightmare or.... memory?" Nightmare asks. Everyone is looking at me right now.

"Heh...you made a pun...again..." I say nervosly.

"Why won't you tell me *cough* *cough* i mean us, about that memory?"

"I just don't want to okay?!" And then i left the kitchen.

{ time skip 3 hours later~}

I'm at the living room and i am super bored! I sigh hevily and say:

"I'm boooooooord...." And then Cross teleports infront of me and yells:

"TRUTH OR DARE!!" And oh boy. I really hate that game.

[ end of chapter 3]

{ world count: 686}