Ritual : Blessings & Purification

Yua=binding love & affection

Yoshi= quiet or silent

Shouta borrowed a motorcycle from Hizashi to reach the ritual location. It was a temple shrine. The pro hero knocked on the heavy oak door as Snipe instructed.

"Good evening Funris Aziawa...enter my home but leave your mundane concerns of the mundane world behind you."

Aizawa nodded and bowed, Leighna held onto his hand as he entered. She bowed as she went by. Shouta did a turn in the entrance. It didn't seem possible that the size of the hall could fit in the space.

"Aoi is your assistant Funris and Yui is your Omega's assistant. They will bathe you, dress you and any other aspects you wish of your ceremony. Your first nuptial is ready to begin. You will be addressed as Yoshi and she is Yua."

Aoi pointed the direction Shouta was to go and she followed him. Yui took Leighna's hand and lead her to the hall opposite of Shouta's direction. Yui motioned the Omega to undress and step into a tub of hot water.

"Your Funris is quite handsome Yua. He's brave enough to face such odds being not of Human Wolf Society. It gives us Kitsunes hope that there are other human men."

"He is brave or foolish..." Leighna said

"Sometimes only the foolish are brave enough to attempt the challenge as the rational could not see past the danger."

"He's a man of logic..."

"Then you are the spiritual."

Shouta was bathed and groomed but insisted the facial hair stay. His hair was bound up and out of his face. Aoi insisted then it be more traditional Japanese and influenced the growth from stubble to a thin growth of facial hair. He was dressed in traditional male kimono dress.

Aoi left him to meditate was incense burned to cleanse the air. Shouta knelt down and assumed a position for mediation. Aoi would return in twenty minutes. Yui did the same process with Leighna.

The sliding doors to each side room opened and Shouta hot his first look at Leighna. She was dressed in white pink cherry blossoms. His was a red kimono to compliment her white one. Aizawa walked around her and wanted to put every detail of how she looked committed to memory.

Shouta stopped in front of her and reached to undress her. His fingers were slow as if opening a present. Aizawa removed down to the under kimono and ran his finger tips over her nipples. They grew hard under his touch.

Leighna reached out and began to undress him in turn. She ran her fingers over each scar revealed and then kissed it. His fingers would catch a nipple or slip a finger in her folds with a nip to her arm or shoulder.

When the Shouta was standing completely nude, Leighna hot on her knees and began licking his tip. A slight shiver went through his legs. The girl placed her left hand fingers around his growing erect cock and took him in her mouth. She licked from base to tip and under the head.

Shouta groaned and laid his head back on his shoulders. His legs rocked his body slightly to her licking. Leighna took a deep breath and began sucking noisily. Saliva dripped on his balls and her nails from her right hand did a light drag marks on his thigh.

Aizawa released a loud, feral growl and rocked his hips in a slow but deep thrust in her mouth. He stopped short of gagging her but it was difficult. Her nose was trying to breath enough air in but his cock partially blocked her airway. He looked down with heavy lidded lust filled eyes. His right hand grabbed her hair and formed a fist so he could see her face better.

"My little Omega, Yua, you please me. You struggle for breath so that your Funris is being pleasured."

Leighna looked up to see his approval. His fingers from the other hand stroked her cheek. "Time to take it all in Omega. Prove to me why you should be my breeded mate. Take it and swallow."