mornings

-pic of Isabel-
My dad wants Daniella to come with us to California. On our way we are going to stop at Michigan to pick up Daniella's sister Abigal. Just great. But her sister is supposed to be my age, so that's cool i guess. I am going to miss Isabel so much.
"dad, what If I bring Isabel with me"i suggest
"ok you can ask"he responds
I squeal and call Isabel
"hey isabel"
"hey bemma"
"would you like to move to Cali with me?"
"oh my god yes!"
call ended
"dad izzys gonna come"
"cool"
We finishing packing and go to bed, I quickly text isabel.
BEMMA: ayee pick you up at 10:30 please be ready!(:
ISABEL: okie doke i will wake up at 7 for YA!
BEMMA: 6:30
ISABEL:730
BEMMA:6
ISABEL: 630 will do
BEMMA: ok haha goodnight sunshine(:(: HAHAHA JKJK goodnight loserr
ISABEL: goodnight loserr
••••••••••••••••••
next day @ 630 am
••••••••••••••••••
I wake up from Isabel texting me that she is awake. I laugh to myself before hoping into the shower.
When I'm done i blow dry my hair and French braid it. I wash my face and apply mascara and some lip gloss.
I walk into my room, and grab some jeans, a white long sleeved shirt and a beige scarf. I curled my hair then sat on my bed. It is now around 7:20. I text Isabel to come over when ready. She says that she will leave in like a half hour and be here in like an hour. I grabbed my 2 suitcases and put them on my bed. I went out to my balcony and looked over at the landmarks. I think it's cool how the boys have a nice home in every state and every country. So when Isabel and I visit we can just stay here.
I walk down the stairs and into the kitchen, I am still quite unfamiliar with the boys but they seem cool. I grab a bagel and stick it in the toaster. While I am waiting I decide to go on Twitter
'@//_bemmacowell; @//_Isabeljohnson leaving soon, better hurry!'
I get a text
ISABEL: im legit two miles away!!
BEMMA: ooo good for you
I shut off my phone and look around the nice house thinking of what could happen now that I'm with my famous dad. The toaster pops up the bagel and I grab it. I smear some cream cheese on and go to the dining room. I eat my bagel, bite after bite. Until I get interrupted by Harry on the phone.
"awe terrie I love you more, can't wait to see you ter-bear.. ok... love you.. bye"he says in the lovey dovey kind of way. when he puts down his phone all i say is..
"ew"
"awe you will know what it's like when you get a boy"he says
"I already have one curly"
"yeah.. ok.. now that you are leaving do you actually trust him?"harrya djs making a valid point.
I quickly text Nicolette
to Nicollette;
hey girl, tell me if you hear anything bout ryan with another girl.. spread the word to my ladies, love youuu miss youuuu byeee babeeeee.
From: Nicollette:
Okie doke! I got you!!! love and miss you also!!! ily IMY IMY IMY IMY!
I just turn off my phone and walk up stairs. I hear yelling and then I see niall and Liam fall down the stairs attacking eachother.
"BOYS!!!!!" I scream
they both stop and look at me and smile. They get up and hug me. Ok then.
"Can you tell me what just happened" I yelled breaking apart from their hug, even though it was very pleasant.
"I liked you first!"niall says like a 5 year old
"yeah but I like her more!" liam shouts, like a 5 year old.
they start bickering again.
"well I like neither of you(lie) so stop!"i scream.
Walking up stairs I run into my father.
"Emma"
"it's Bailey Emma to you"i say before running to my room pushing past him.
He grabs my wrist.
"it's time to leave Bailey emma"he says.
I force my way out of his arm and go up to my room. I grab my suitcases and put them in the limo. I go back inside to grab my phone. As im walking up the front I hear a car. I turn around and it is Isabel and her mom.
I see Isabel kiss her moms cheek and then hugged her. I wish I could have done that before I lost my mom. I walk over to the drivers side where Isabel's mom is. She rolls down the window.
"hey mom, I love you"i say
"love you too bemma"she says. She hugs me then kisses my cheek while I do the same.
I put Isabel's two suitcases in the limo then we walk inside.
I am about to grab my phone before my dad snatches it.
"you are grounded, you do not treat your father like how you did earlier got it"simon says.
i walk away.