I. PLUMBING PROBLEMS

[selene]

[selene]

—AFTER CHIRON HAD EXPLAINED TO PERCY about how he was a demigod and explained a few things about the olympians and the camp, Selene, Percy, and the centaur went on a tour of the camp.

As they passed the volleyball pit, Selene noticed several of the campers nudging each other, pointing out the minotaur horn he was still carrying. "That's him," One said.

Selene found herself zoning out of the tour, following behind the centaur and the raven haired boy. All she could pay attention to was the boy walking in front of her. He looked the exact same he had in her dreams, the same dark hair, the same sea-foam green eyes, and the same tan skin—perhaps a little shorter (he still towered over her by a head).

She had always known that, to demigods, dreams weren't just dreams. They were visions, sometimes they told the future, and sometimes if you were unluc—lucky, gods would assign a quest. When she had first confronted Chiron about her dreams, he just smiled at her and told her it would all make since in due time.

Maybe Selene had always thought that her and Percy would end up meeting. Why else would she dream about him? And didn't he mention something about not believing she was real? He was—so far— almost everything she had remembered him being from her dreams, everything except for his aura.

Percy radiated potential power, and Selene doubted that any of the other campers could feel it just yet. But the knowledge of it being there flowed through Selene's veins like the ichor that made her heart pump. He was powerful, he had to be the one.

"Oh, look," Chiron announced, bringing Selene back to reality. She realized that they had passed the strawberry field, the forest, and were currently standing outside of Hermes' cabin. "Annabeth is waiting for us."

Selene walked over to her, waving her hand in front of Annabeth's face to get her to look up from her architecture book. She looked at Selene, smiled sheepishly, and then look Percy over critically. Selene knew what she was thinking, Are you the one?

"Annabeth," Chiron said, "I have masters' archery class at noon. Would you and Selene take Percy from here?"

"Yes, sir."

"Sure thing, boss man."

"Cabin Eleven," Chiron good Percy, gesturing at the doorway. "Make yourself at home."

Annabeth and Selene stood there, letting Percy have a moment to take Cabin Eleven, which looked the most like a regular summer camp cabin, with the brown paint peeling, and the caduceus over the door way.

When the three demigods walked inside, it was packed with people. Sleeping bags were spread all over on the floor. Chiron didn't walk inside, but when the campers saw him, they all bowed respectively.