Chapter 0 - The Back Story

I heard rumours going around town about a man named "Cheese Lafoux" . His desire to kill started when his parents died in a cafe  called "Lafoux"  when he was 11 years old. It was said that a block of cheese fell onto his dad's head while he was at the cashier giving changes back to the customers. There was a shelves with a couple of block of cheese for decoration. It was unexpected to have fell onto his dad's head. Blood started gushing out like a fountain of youth, except, it has nothing to do with youth. It was an expression so shut up. 

"QUICKLY CALL THE AMBULANCE! SOMEONE!" cried my mom. 

A fact about my mom, she can't stand seeing blood. Unfortunately, after that line, she fainted. 

20 minutes later, ambulance came and picked up Cheese Lafoux's dad to the hospital with his mom. Cheese just sat in the cafe, not knowing what to do. Everything happened so fast and Cheese Lafoux was only 11 years old. Eitherways, he followed his mom and dad to the hospital as well.

2 hours has passed since arriving to the hospital. Cheese's dad lay down on the bed and not even a word from his dad. Not moving. His mom was laying on the other bed, she was still not waking up from that incident in the cafe. Cheese sat at the corner of the wall, clueless of what happened but in his heart, he was afraid, and was in so much pain. Staring at his parents. Lifeless. Minutes later, Cheese needed to freshen up because he was getting a little sleepy. Stood up and went out of the room, looking for a Male Lavatory. Washed his face, while he was at, he took a leak too, When he came back to the room. His parents was no where to be seen. But on the bed was another block of cheese came with a letter.

"Your Parent's death was not an accident. They deserve to die. They stole everything from me. But if you were to do the same as your parents. I will take away your life as well." 
-B.M- 

The window the was opened, people screaming and when Cheese looked out the window, what he saw made him furious with pain. 

His mom and dad sprawled on the street, dead. Blood was flowing and crowd was surrounding them. Questions run through his head

"Where the fuck was the nurse and doctors? Securities? Anyone in the hospitals has eyes for god's sake! Don't they know how to use them?!" in anger, rage, sadness. Thoughts keep coming in.

"Or maybe the nurses, doctors, securities and everyone was involved in this?! Is that why no one cared?!" 

The 11 year old boy stormed out of the hospital in tears, knowing in his heart that he could trust no one. Not even his relatives or friends. The pain was excruciating. While running, he looked at his hand, holding a piece of paper. It was the letter on the block of cheese. 

"-B.M-" 

Who is this B.M? Friends of his parents? Colleagues? But Cheese Lafoux does not care, he wants to find him, and kill him. Even if it means killing anyone that stands in his way.

Don't ask me how I know this or how did it happened. Like I said, "I heard rumours" .  As the matter of fact, I shouldn't even care. I mean, why should I? These kind of things are like myths. It does not exist nor it has not been proven. Worries? I have non. I have to focus on my studies and not care about this nonsense. I'm just telling you this because I was bored out of my mind. And hey, what kind of person does not like a little thrill? Me. I'm an exception.

"Hey Jeffrey! What are you doing here alone in the library? It's already 2am! Have you eaten?" says Jennifer

"Ummm....No?"

"Come on, let's get you out of here and grab something to eat. Gosh you look as pale as a ghost!"

Immediately, I packed my stuff and left the library.