Chapter 1 - Know Me

By the way, I noticed that I have not introduced myself yet! My name is Jeffrey Bacon. Yes, my surname is Bacon, don't judge me. My Dad owns a company called "Bacon Machine" . It just turns pigs in bacon. I'm not going to tell you the details because I myself have no idea how it works as well. I live in San Francisco whereas my dad lives in France. I came to San Francisco to study law. Reason for studying law is because, I want to gain popularity. Sounds stupid doesn't it? Yeah I know it does. My goal is to be popular or famous. And I'm age 22.

"Jeffrey! Quickly pick a donut or 2! I don't want to stand here all day while you stare at it." called out Jennifer with a smile on her face.

"Oh sorry. I would like a Glazed Donut and a Caramel Cookie Donut. Thank you."

"By the way, you're paying!"

"What? Why me?"

"Because I have to drag your ass out of the library. Who knows how long you're going stay in there? You already look dead. I don't want to see you dead for real!" 

We sat down outside of Crispy Creme, it was dark but the sky was full of stars and it was a bright full moon. It looks beautiful. Not much car at the parking lot. There was a pond beside us with a school of fish. A cold breeze blowing at us and crickets chirping. Really, it was a cool night. 

"Sho whap were you ap who?(So what were you up too?)" asked Jennifer chewing on her Pink Frosted Sprinked Donut with her mouth full.

"Jennifer, I wish I could understand you. Can't you swallow your food before you speak? Manners." while looking at her still chowwing on her donut, still smiling. Oh god how could I be mad at her honestly.

Jennifer Gallaz is one of my closest friend. I think it is the only closest friend. I'm telling you, just one glance at her, you will immediately fall for her beauty. Her dark brown hair with silky smooth skin. Sky blue eyes and her height is about 169cm. She sort of have the resemblance of Emma Watson. Her 
silhouette body and her cute smile with a dimple on her left cheek. She is gorgeous. Who wouldn't fall for her? She is the most popular girl in college hanging with me, a nobody. But she doesn't care, she look at me as a human. A close friend. Trust me, she got the looks and she is sweet, caring, loving, funny. She is the perfect girl you'll find. I've known her for about 7 months since I've entered college. She is 22 as well and she takes Architect. She got the brains. 

"Hahahaha I'm sorry Jeffrey, you know I'm just playing with you! Man, law studies really did turn your smile upside down." after swallowing her last bite of her donut.
"So what's up? You looked troubled." asked Jennifer.

"Well, it's nothing really, just really stressed out on assignments and such. A slight family problem. My dad didn't talk to me for a couple of months now ever since my mom pa-passed away." 

"Right. Sorry I didn't mean to -" 

"No no no it's fine. Thanks for asking" I tried to put a smile on my face but it seem to have failed me. Jennifer came and hugged me and it felt, good.

"Alright! You done eating?" Jennifer asked.

"Yeah I'm done, what is it? You look, excited" 

"Hehehehe I got a place I want to show you! I'm driving!" Jennifer giggled and pulled me out from my chair. And straight into her car.

"Where is it you're taking me? It's not a strip club is it? Did you get influenced by Jacob to go there??" worriedly asking.

"Oh shut up Jef. Definitely not a strip club, that place is disgusting!"

"And the last time you drove, it did not end well, did it?"

"Hey that was an accident! Mistakes happen, and it won't happen again"

"Alright alright, I believe you." I smiled "So where are you taking me?"

"Just sit and relax, it's not like I am kidnapping you at 2 30am right?" 

"It does sound like you are hahahaha" I laughed

We both laughed and drove off.

I am curious where is taking me. It has been a while since I hang out with her. Thank goodness I'm free for a month since my teacher is on her vacation somewhere in Malaysia. I heard that country is like a "Food Heaven" . I have yet to visit Malaysia and what can I say? I love food.

Jennifer drove for about an hour now and it has started to get me worried. I really really hope it is not an animal shelter. I'm sort of afraid of dogs. When I was 6, there was about 4 dogs chasing me while I was walking back from school. I was terrified and I ran as fast as I could. But I was not fast enough. A German Shepherd pin me down and bit my arm. I fell down and 3 other dogs came. Before I know what happens next, I was in the hospital. My left arm was bandaged and wrapped. My head was pounding. I think I fell on my head, that's why I blacked out. It was really a traumatic terrifying experience. But it is late at night, what kind of animal shelter open at this time. I doubt it is an animal shelter. 

I sigh in relief.

I looked outside, no cars. Only street lights. It was so quiet that it was kind of eerie. But I try not the let my thoughts get the best of me. I'm alone with Jennifer, that's what I am glad about. 

"Sooo this place you're taking me, it's kind of far away from our college. Are you sure you know where you're going?" I asked

"Don't worry scaredy cat. You've been stressed out for too long, we're just gonna have some fun, that's all!" 

"What kind of fun?" getting more worried.

"We're here! You're going to enjoy this!"

I looked out the window, what I saw left me at awe. How is this here? No way anyone could notice this place. It's huge. Bright and enormous. Full of scream and laughter! I was stunned and stared in disbelief.

"What are you waiting for? Let's go!" a smile on Jennifer face made me happy. She pulled me once again into the place full of joy and laughter.