•pain•

Felix woke up, sore from last night. His ass was hurting. He glared at his body as he came across from a mirror. His fingers softly brushed against the two small holes on his neck. Hickies were scattered around his whole body. His eyes wander around Hyunjin's room. 6:48 P.M it read in a bright neon green color. Felix turns around to see the window covered in raindrop. The australian boy went downstairs to see them plotting a plan to get Minho." Felix, do you know where Minho-hyung is?" Jeongin asked. Jisung looked up and glared down at me." No." Felix lied. Woojin, Minho, Seungmin and Felix had a telepathic conversation. Woojin and Minho revealed where they were at. Woojin at his hometown and so was Minho. Minho was swimming with the fishes while Woojin was singing karaoke to every nearby cafe around his hometown. Seungmin told the three boys how it's been harsh. Every day, every night, he had to deal with pain. How he was always at the brink of death. How much tears was wasted throughout the whole year. They all apologized to him. Seungmin of course forgave them." Deep thought you're having there, you sure you don't know where Minho is at." Chan asked. Felix shook his head and continued to go get water.

"Babe, where are you? You don't want to die yet right?" The voice of James rang in Felix's head. Felix's breathed heavily." I told you that I'm in South Korea." Felix said." You better come back quick." James growled. Felix looked down and his eyes traveled to Hyunjin who was staring at him already." I'll try." A single tear dropped. Felix ran back upstairs. He couldn't help but to feel lost. He feels bad for James because he feels something for him. But then there is something stronger for Hyunjin. Like something about him pulls Felix into a trance. But, Felix doesn't want that. Felix wants to get away from Hyunjin as possible so he can sort his feelings out. It has been a year but Felix didn't find his answer. He sits on the bed. His eyes looked at the rays of sunlight. The outside is beautiful in this forest. He wants freedom. He wants to have freedom like any other person. Being locked up with his lover isn't really what he likes. He wants to go out. Have a walk in the forest and stay there so he can see the stars. But Hyunjin is too afraid.

Seungmin looks at the spot where Felix once was. His eyes never left the spot. He wants Felix to stay so bad but doesn't want to rush Felix. He knows what's that like. He knows that Felix is confused for the love that he is giving to Hyunjin. Seungmin has been in that position with Jeongin." Are you okay?" Jeongin asked. He didn't even spare a glance to the older. Seungmin chuckled at that. He got up and went walking upstairs. He went to Hyunjin's room and sat next to Felix." Everything is going to be fine." Seungmin comforted the freckled guy." You'll figure out the answer soon." Seungmin ruffled the older's head." Why do I feel like this?" Felix asks. Seungmin furrowed his eyebrow." Like what?" Seungmin questions." Empty but at the same time, pain." Felix looks at Seungmin.

Felix has depression, Seungmin thought.