•the attack of the undersea•

Felix saw as the moon was setting and the sun was rising. The sky was breathtaking in Felix's point of view. Felix breathed in and out. Even though there was colors splattered around the sky, the sun was shining on his face, he still felt like everything to without colors. Ever since his bestfriend 'died', his life took a turn to the worst. Hot tears rolled down his eyes for no reason. He's used to it though, for a year, he always cries excessively. Of course, James couldn't know so he always goes outside to see the bright stars where he once wished that sooner he'll be there. He had heard some noises down in the complicated mazed house. They were panicking because they couldn't find Felix and yelling out his name. A light chuckle was heard from the freckled boy. Felix went down and into the house." Where have you been?" Hyunjin asked." I woke up early so i went to see the sun rising. I'm sorry for making you worried." Felix lied. His next movement was to hug Hyunjin so he can fall for that lie. Fortunately, for Felix, he did." It's fine, at least you know that you can leave out a note so we won't go bonkers." Hyunjin ruffled Felix's soft hair.

They went to munch on breakfast which was pancakes, bacon, eggs, sausage and toast. Just as they were about to start eating, Hyunjin pecked Felix on the lips. A light smile made its way to Felix's lips. Felix finally decided who he wanted to go to. He knew that he had feelings for James. He knew that James and him had something going on. Felix knew that it was to a point where he fell in love with James, but he also knew that deep down inside him, Hyunjin's love was more stronger and powerful than ever.

The door bell rang." I'll get it." Both Felix and Seungmin went up and unlocked the door. There was a bleeding Minho stumbling inside. Seungmin's eyes widen in shock. Both boys carried the almost-passed-out merman to the couch. The boys that were eating their precious breakfast stood up. Felix and Seungmin hurriedly healed the half-fish up. If Woojin was there, Minho would be all tidied up." What the fuck happened?" Felix cursed." They attacked us." Minho said, weakly." Who?" Jisung's dominate voice rang sending shivers to Felix, Seungmin and Minho." The Angels, they're going for Woojin's place next." Minho was speaking directly at Seungmin and Felix." I know Woojin and those angels. They have been wanting to make Woojin one of theirs. You guys have to go and save Woojin. Save as much wizards you can." Minho mumbled.