Three

Jordan

"Nadia when are you going to make me aunty?," I asked randomly while looking to my left at my friend. She smiles and giggles as she places her feet into the warm water bath. We are both getting pedicures currently. She sighs as she turns her head to look at me.

"....Isaiah really wants to have a baby soon....and I do too. We wanted a few years of marriage just to ourselves but, now....we both want a little mini me running around," Nadia said happily.

"I cannot wait. You two are going to the most hilarious parents ever," I said through a chuckle.

"Girl....we are going to be crazy as hell. But it will be so much fun...and worth it," Nadia responded.

"I know I agree." I sigh as I close my eyes. I place my hands in my lap as I twiddle my thumbs.

"....Jordan don't," Nadia warned.

"Don't what?," I asked while glancing at her with a confused expression.

"....Don't get in your head. Into your thoughts. You always do it when we talk about our futures."

"I just.....I feel like I've just been wasting time with relationship after relationship that's all. I don't want to do that. I just want...my happy ending too," I said while shrugging sadly.

"I know you do. But only you can control it. If you feel like Jayden is a waste of your time...let him know.....I don't....trust him anyway." I look at her strangely.

"What? Why not?"

"I don't know....something is just off about him. I haven't figured it out yet. Isaiah also gets a similar vibe around him."

"Why are you just now telling me?"

"Because you are showing concerns now too. I didn't want to possibly ruin a good thing without really knowing. Don't be mad at me."

"No I'm not mad....not at all."

"Good.....and....random but.... if you uh.....if you need some sexual release, let me know," Nadia whispered to me.

"What the hell are you talking about?," I said while whispering back.

"...I know you like that real rough, kinky shit....I know where you can get it," Nadia said softly while winking. I just give her a stunned look and she giggles as she looks away. What the hell is Nadia talking about? Mmm.

"How do you know about this?," I asked curiously while furrowing my eyebrows.

"....A friend. Obviously I don't know myself personally but girl.....my friend said the services she has had will change your life," Nadia said lowly.

"Services? You think I'm going to pay for sex?!," I whispered loudly. Nadia chuckles while shaking her head.

"It's not....quite like that," Nadia said while eyeing me closely.

"....I don't understand then."

"If you want the contact information to find out for yourself....just let me know. I got you." I just look at her strangely, before looking away. I will keep her offer in the back of my mind.

"...How is your fine ass little brother doing?," Nadia asked while smirking. I cut my eyes at her as I scoff in annoyance.

"Shut up like your ass would want anyone other than Isaiah," I teased.

"Nah I could never replace my baby.....your brother is fine though. Your whole family fine," Nadia said while chuckling.

"Justin and Zuri are doing really well," I said while smiling at the thought of my younger brother and his wife, my sister in law Zuri. That have a beautiful love story, one I often find myself envious of ; I won't even lie. They literally were made for each other and found each other at a very young age.