Ten

Zion

When can I see you today Jordan? Daddy needs a taste😈.

Nigga you ain't seeing me today my damn period just started😒.

I laugh a bit at her comment.

[k...but what does that have to do with me seeing you? Goofy ass.

Oh you still want to see me even though you can't bury your face between my legs😮?

Jordan don't play with me like that. I would be up under you every single night if you let me. I don't care about your damn period that's natural. I still want to see you. It ain't always about sex with me I can chill too😕.

🙄🙄🙄

Want to get something to eat? Or want me to bring you something? Know your ass is hungry as hell right now.

I am hungry though.....

I knew it. Tell me what you want I got you.

Cheesecake😩😩

Woman you need real food. But I got you. You want it from Cheesecake Factory?

Yes. Can we please go? I want to get out of the house.

Yes fat baby I got you😂. I'm on the way to pick you up.

Don't call me that😡.

I laugh as I shove my phone in my shorts pocket. I stand up from my bed and I exit my bedroom. I grab my keys and I head out. It's a real nice day here in Dallas. Hot as hell at almost 90 degrees, but nice none the less. I have on a pair of khaki shorts and a simple white t-shirt. I pair the look with white air force ones. I get in my car and I head to Jordan's place. I tell her I am five minutes away when I get close and she says she will come down. When I pull up, I see Jordan sitting on the bench outside. She has her hair in a high bun and she is wearing a tank top, dark denim shorts, and sandals. I honk my horn and she looks and waves when she sees it's me. I open the door from the inside as she approaches the car. She gets in and closes the door behind her. She straps her seatbelt and looks over at me.

"Hey baby," I said while grinning. She smiles and leans over and pecks my lips.

"Thanks for picking me up," Jordan said. I roll down the windows a bit as I start to drive to our destination.

"You're welcome...you feeling ok? I can massage you later on," I offered.

"...You mean that?," Jordan asked.

"Yes of course I do. I know your period makes you miserable as fuck. I don't want to see you like that, so I will help to make it a bit easier. I'll rub your stomach, your back, your feet all that," I said while winking.

"Thank you....you're really sweet Zion."

"I try to be."

"You are...I appreciate you." I grab Jordan's left hand and I put it to my lips. I kiss it repeatedly and I can see her smiling from the corner of my eye.

"And your ass is getting actual food not just cheesecake," I said.

"I will," Jordan said while laughing. I look over at her and I can't help but to smile.

"Damn I'm so glad you ran into me that day....I have a real special feeling about you," I admitted. Jordan's cheeks turn red in embarrassment and I rub her hand in mine.

"...I have the same feeling about you Zion. And I know I still have my guard up with you...but the more time we spend together, the more I realize I don't need it up with you. I don't want to curse anything by saying this too early....but I don't think you will lie to me. Not how I've been lied to and hurt in the past."