Cameron Collins ❤️

He's so dreamy. I could look at him all day. Maybe I should go talk to him and let him know about the party... No he probably won't come anyways. He barely even notices me. " OMG OMG OMG, Autumn did you hear ". My bestfriend Ariana came up to me really excited. She's very athletic she runs track, plays softball and does some basketball. She's medium height but a little taller than me. She has a pretty smile and she loves parties. "So what was I supposed to hear". OMG she tells me how Cameron Collins and some of his football team are coming to my party. I'm in total shock my stomach starts to hurt as I think of it all. I feel like I'm going to explode. This is a miracle who would have thought that Cameron Collins would ever come to my party. Now I should go and talk to him...No that's weird. But then I could actually finally have a great way to talk to him. I'm going to go talk to him.
***********
Cameron POV...

Omg she's coming over here what should I do. Omg Autumn.... She's so pretty I can't wait to go to her party. I really like her but she probably doesn't even notice me. I know I'm supposed to be the star of the football team but most girls like her don't seem to know my existence. I really want her to be apart of my life. She's coming just act normal it's just autumn. Autumn Collins my future wife. " Hi " she says with her soothing voice.
" Hey " I say

" So I heard you're coming to my party " she looks at me with her beautiful brown eyes.

"Yea me and some of my team plan on coming"

"Cool, well I mean if you wanted to bring something or wanted any more information about the party here's my number 267-980-1443 " totally fake

"Cool I'll call or text you"

" Okay well see you soon " she walks off swaying her hips.

****CameronPOV
Omg I got her number this has to be the best day ever.

__________________________________

**** to be continued