<333

so im back to continue what i've started! its a blast into the future as Autumn (who is now known as Jala Symone) is now starting her last year of college at The Prairie View A&M University!

Jala Symone and Cameron dated for the rest of high school and her first year of college. You could say he was her first love and they were happy together. Cameron was the right guy and he treated serenity better than she could've ever imagined. Their love story was filled with gifts and adventure. They never had sex or did anything other than kiss. Cameron had respect for serenity and her wishes. But after Serenity had left for school she realized that cameron was perfect. But for the 18 year old version of herself and she was no longer that girl. Being at school changed her, in a good way of course. She wasn't interested in the same things anymore. She stopped running track, wearing natural styles and had way more piercings and tattoos. She felt more alive and spontaneous ready to experience life on a different spin. She liked music and making jokes and in her free time she created art. She wrote poems and made youtube videos to share her thoughts and her everyday life. Sophomore year of college serenity began to resonate with the meaning behind her name. Serenity- the state of being calm, peaceful, and untroubled. Serenity knows what she brings to the table and doesn't involve herself with petty drama or the no good guys that always tried to talk to her. She isnt very active on social media mainly youtube and occasionally instagram and twitter. But this year was going to be different. Serenity was a new version of herself and it is time to turn up!

The first 2 years at Prairie View was an adventure and scandal. Jordan and Jala were roommates freshman year and it went downhill. Jordan started cheating on Jala's brother with a couple of guys at their university after her brother had joined the military. This was just the tip of the iceberg for Jala and Jordan's friendship. On multiple occasions Jordan left Jala at parties for guys or to be with other people, stole her clothes and even was messing with one of the dudes she was messing with. Honestly Jala had to get aggressive and they were both fined for fighting and had to move to other rooms. Long story short Jordan has always been envious of Serenity for years and when they got to Prairie View is when Jordan felt she could show her ass. lmao

Jala still remained close with her family even though her brother was in the military, mom still lived in philly and now her dad lived in Houston, Texas (which was close to her school). Jala had a wild ride over the past 3 years. But nonetheless all blessings which brought out parts of her that only made better her a better person. She knew she would like to continue school to become a doctor in the field of neurology to pursue osteopathic medicine. Meanwhile Serenity would spend her 20's going after the things she wants, great sex, new experiences, friendships and soo much fun and vacationing!

[ I am so excited to share this story with you & thank you for being a part of this]

SENIOR YEAR @ The Prairie View A&M University

Jala Symone POV **

Senior year is finally here! I'm so hypeee. I lovee my school and im so ready for this year soo close to graduating. This year I decided to stay off campus at the ranch because on campus just has too many rules ! I'm almost done decorating my apartment and it looks soo good ! I've been here all summer abd its almost exactly how i want it. I got a kitty named honey and she is so cutee. I had her from a rescue shelter and we were definitely made for each other. She has a brown coat with some darker stripes along her body, a tan belly & big beautiful green eyes. She's adorable.

My class schedule is pretty light

My class schedule is pretty light. No class on Friday's & my first class is at 9:30am. I took some classes over the summer too, they were online though so i didn't even go on campus. I actually did go on campus but just for the gym. I've really just been lowkey kinda obsessed with the gym lol. It just feels so good like, the rush and I just be looking too good ! But anywayy today is August 13th and school starts on August 22nd soo like yea its on the way foreal.

Today me and Seandra are supposed to be linking up to go get food.

UPDATE.

So yall already know about Jordan weirdo ass well yea. While all that bs was going on I met Seandra. She was in one of my classes freshman year and she was cool as hell. But anyway we became friends and her life is just as crazy as mine. It had felt like we had been friends forever and all that stuff with Jordan didn't matter. Plus I kind of already knew she was a weirdo off rip.

so anyway yea me and Seandra decided we're going to go to Turkey Leg Hut and just chill get some food. So I started getting ready. We planned to go around 7 because it should be right before the rush since it was Saturday and its a cool lil spot we could chill at. I could not decide what to wear, it still felt good outside. I decided to really expand my wardrobe this year i just don't know if i want to wear a mini dress with some heels or jeans and a cute top. As I shuffled through my closest and drawers looking for something to where my phone starts ringing ..

*apple ringtone*
Jala Symone
Seandra

Hello

Yea wassup, you getting ready? nah really are you driving ?

(this girl always want me to drive lol)
Yea that's fine I'll drive and yea I'm putting something together right now. I hope you're getting ready

I am getting ready actually. I'm bouta roll up then ima come through. I'm almost done getting ready. I'm going to send you my fit Byeeee

lol bye yo

*hangs up phone*

DING DING

I reached over to check my phone.
I open Seandra's message.
oo this is real cutee! Her fits always very well put together love having friends that can dress lol. So now let me get my fit together.

[yea ima end this jawn right here stay tuned for the epic night out Seandra & Jala Symone are about to have, hope you guys are enjoying this just as much as i am much love keep reading]