Chapter 9: Anything Could Happen

UPDATE BITCHES!!! Ok sorry if I offended any of you, but I’m really excited for this chapter, yeah some shits about to go down! Anyway, I had fun writing this and by the end of it I’m sure some of you are going to hate me, yeah well if you do, I would really like a comment about how awful I was for doing something like that. Also people are you remembering to vote? Cause I would like to know what you think. Right, now let’s get on with the story, yeah? Ok let’s get on with the awesomeness.

 ~Katie

 ~Vote just to humor me ok?

 ~Katie’s P.O.V~

 I was awoken by someone tapping on my shoulder. I looked up to see Harry smiling brilliantly down at me. His dimples were showing and his buddles of curls were slightly falling in his face. He looked adorable, and I couldn’t help but smile back at him, by now I’ve figured out that this boy is defiantly my world. I know I have strong feelings for him, there’s no hiding that, but I just can’t get the courage to tell him.

 “Hey sleepy head.” Harry teased.

 I felt my smile grow wider. “Yeah whatever, why’d you wake me up?”

 Harry looked away, slightly blushing. He was a deep shade of red, and he was trying to hold back a smile. “I-I wanted to, uh, hear your, um, voice.” The last word was almost a whisper.

 Right after Harry had said that a roar of ‘aw’ erupted from the two rows of seats in front of us. Both me and Harry were now blushing insanely, and I couldn’t help snuggle closer to Harry, to show him my affection. I mean what he said was so sweet and kind, I mean who wouldn’t want to get closer to this guy? He’s sweet, funny, and flirty; the best combination.

 Harry put his arm around me as I rested my head on his chest. I was smiling and I looked up from my lap only to find that Louis was glaring at me. I felt my smile fade as I remembered what Louis had said.

 I don’t want you playing with Harry’s feelings, so if you do then tell him, but if you don’t then stop giving him false hope.

 Damn it Louis, why can’t you see that I’m not? Why can’t you see that I care for him with all my heart? What have I done to make you think I’m playing with Harry?

I sighed. There has to be a way to get Louis to talk to me about this, but I’m not just going to ask him in front of everyone, no. That would be bad, like I’ve said before, I don’t like causing scenes. When we get back to London the first thing I’m doing is getting me and Louis alone and asking why he would say something like that to me. I mean I have a right to know, don’t I? Yes, yes I do. I care for Harry and I’m not letting anything come between us.

 HARRY IS MINE DAMN IT

 Ok Katie, you went a little mental there, thank god I didn’t say that out loud

 “Hey Paul,” He looked into the rear view mirror to show me that he was listening, “when will we be back in London?”

 “Soon.” He stated.

 “Ok, how long is soon?”

 “Soon.”

 I sighed. The last time he said soon, it was two weeks. Why does no one give me a straight answer?

 “Don’t worry babe, it won’t be long.” Harry whispered into my ear, causing me to shiver.

 He just called me babe, oh I’m in heaven