Part 19

Next Morning

This morning was also natural as always. Everyone was busy in their daily routine. Mukti was talking less to everyone. Manik and kids leaved after their breakfast. Nandini and Navya decided to be Mukti's side for today. 

Nandini: "Mukti, suna tumne aj Aryaman aa raha hay. It's been a while." (trying to talk about anyting.)

Mukti noded. Nandini looked at Navya with a hopeless smile, who's sitting on the other side of Mukti. Navya huged her.

After an hour:

Aryaman entered in the mantion with a broad smile on his face. Nandini and Navya was gossiping, sitting in the chair of dining area. Suddenly Navya noticed him. 

Navya: "Aryaman, kayse ho?? Kitne dugle patle ho gaye. khana chhod diya kya??"

Nandini turned to look at him. They smiled to each other.

Aryaman: "arre, meri Mother India, thik hu main. Bas meri mann ko miss kar raha tha."

Nandini: "Manvi aur Abir school gye hy."

Aryaman take a sit and they started chatting.

Afternoon:Manvi and Abir arrived home after school.

( Aryaman and Manvi are kind of buddies. Abir just met him sometimes when Aryaman came to meet them.)

Manvi get exited to see Aryaman after so long. She just scream in joy and gave a tight hug to Aryaman.

Aryaman: "Kaisi hay yaar! It's been so long.."

Manvi: "Missed you so much Buddy.. Tum to milne bhi nahi aye mujhe, mumma, papa ke shaadi me bhi.. "

Aryaman: "I missed you too baby.. bas kaam tha!! Sorry.. "

Abir: "Hello Uncle!!"

Aryamam: "Abir, bachcha ayse nhi bolte.. Manvi bhi uncle nhi bolti..Uncle nhi...!!!"

Abir: "I know Manvi apki friend hay, phir bhi aap to uncle ho.."

Aryaman: "sirf Manvi hi nhi, tumhara bhi friend hu.. Bachcha, I love you both.."

Abir: " Okay, if we became friends, main uncle nhi bolunga apko.."

Aryaman: "Obviously, Mumbai shift hone ke baad, hum sab musti karenge.."

Navya: "Bachcho, saitani baad mein karna, haat mu dholo.. Aryaman uncle ko rest karne do!! Chalo chalo!!!..." (shouting from kitchen)

Aryaman: "jaisi maa, waysa beta!!"

In the other hand, Manik and Dhruv was trying to gain some information about Abhimanyu.. They want to be well prepred before meeting him. They got to know many things from Manik's secret sources. It's not a big thing for Manik to find information about him. They got to know, Abhimanyu had survived from cancer. He's working on his father's company. His mother died 2 years ago and his father lives in Delhi. and he is engaged with a girl. but they still couldn't  find about this girl.

Dhruv: "ab kya??"

Manik: "For Mukti, hume kuch to karna hoga. I know he can change his mind. May be he's just don't want to meet us, or talk about future.. But something is fishy here. there's something is not fine. He used to be closed with us, especially Mukti. Now he can't just hurt her like this."

Evening, Malhotra Mansion:

Aryaman, Manvi and Abir was playing in the drawing room. while Nandini and Navya was chatting about something. Manik and Dhruv entered there. Manvi and Abir run to hug Manik  immediately. Aryaman chuckled. 

Dhruv: "Main bhi hoon yaha pey. .!!!"

Manvi: "chachu don't get jealous like a baby.. You know I love you too.."

and Manvi kissed Dhruv's cheeks. 

Abir: " Main bhi, main bhi..!!"

Dhruv tried to reach Abir, but dumbfounded after understad, Abir was actually asking Manvi.. Manik pinched Abir's cheek and pull him like a baby..

Manik: " chal bachchu, Bhul gaya tu mujhe.. new friends, haan???"

Aryaman laughed out loud. Nandini and Navya was so busy in their goossip that they never realised what's happening before them. Suddenly they got to know, Manik and Dhruv was already sitting in a sofa besides them.

Nandini: "Kysa tha aaj ka.. " Nandini was asking after recovering from startling. Before she could ask there was a sound upstairs.