Part 22

Mukti started to work with the music band she used to.. She started to be happy, mixing up with people in the work, making friends in the way... Slowly becoming the Mukti she used to be.. very slowly..

Another rehersal session ended and Mukti was on her way home, but she ended up in a cafe with a friend from the band.. they chatted for some time and they about to leave...

Mukti: achha, Riti, tu chal mujhe kuch lena tha...

Riti [her bandmate]: Okay, see you tomorrow..!! Bye

Mukti: Bye

Mukti go back to the counter and ordered some chocolate pastry for Abir and Manvi.. It's their favorite..!! She's been waiting and a man unknowingly stand beside her and asking the worker about something.. Mukti realised the known voice and look at the face of that man..

It's Abhimanyu..! Mukti didn't know, what to do or what to say.. Abhimanyu also looked at her and smiled weakly, then something came in his mind and the smile vanished.. his expression was painful.. He tried to approach but She left immediately..!!

Mukti came out but felt that someone coming behind her.. she didn't look back and try to hurry but end up bumping into someone.. she looked up and it was Aryaman.. oh!! What a coincidence..!!

Mukti felt so safe and assured that she couldn't think of anything else and hug him tightly.. Arayaman didn't know what's going on.. but he did the same as a friend..

Someone came towards them, Mukti realised it and turn back.. it's the worker from the cafe with tha chocolate pastries with him..

Worker: Ma'am, you've forgot these on the counter..!!

Mukti felt awkward, but took the box anyway and thanked him with an awkward smile..!!

Aryaman: Are you fine? Kuch hua abhi? Can I know??

Mukti: Kya yaar.. kuch nahi.. itne dino bad mile, ghar kyun nhi ata aj kal??

Aryaman: Bohot busy hoon kuch dino se.... ..

And they finally left the Cafe... Smiling, talking and relaxed..!! But Abhimanyu was standing at the same place looking at them through the glass window...!!!

After sometime He also left the place with a Birthday Cake..!!!