C.1

this book contain blood, murder, violation and of course gang activities. read at your own risk. enjoy

"yah! jung haerin!" she turned her head towards the guy who's running towards her in a full speed with both of his arms spread before crashing her body into pieces. she hugged him back and a smile appeared on her face.

"it's only been a week and you're already trying to kill me, xuxi" she chuckled when the tall guy in front of her pouted his lips. he ruffled her black hair and grinned when she glared him.

"i can't help it i missed you okay? now that the semester's over i can be with you forever! i'm sorry that i can't hang out with you. had some matters to attend to" he slung his arm on her shoulder and both of them started to go to their class.

wong yukhei, her bestfriend in the college also known as to what she had always called him, xuxi. she's the only one that he allowed to call him that and he liked it. he's very tall that she only reached his shoulders. he had dark brown hair and always seem happy with the round eyes of his. he's always there when she's feeling down especially after her brother's death.

yes he knew about her brother and he hated the one who killed him. that guy needed some beating since he made his haerin sad.

as they walked, suddenly a strong force hit her shoulders making her to fall backwards onto the ground. she groaned in pain and yukhei helped her to get up. he glared the guy that just bumped into her.

"hey! don't you see the fucking way? say sorry to haerin!" he said but the guy just smirked before sprinting away. yukhei was about to run after him but she was quick to grab his arm preventing him to do something stupid.

"it's okay, xuxi. i'm fine" she smiled and the tall guy friend cupped her cheeks examining it before a sigh escaped his lips.

"thank god.. your pretty face remained untouched" she furrowed her eyebrows and her hand slapped his chest as heat rushed up to her face. he grinned cutely before grabbing her hand as they continue to walk to their class.

"what did you do during the holiday?" she decided to break the silence between them because it felt quite awkward. he turned towards her and smiled.

"just some things.. you?" he said. she shrugged her shoulders.

"me being me. you know, sleeping, netflix, eating and breathing" her answer made him laugh and seeing him happy made her happy to. he had that happy virus that made other people got affected with it as well.

"you should exercise you know. you're getting chubbier" he stopped to pinch her right cheek. she glared him and pushed him away from her.

"i'm perfectly fine!" he laughed when he saw her stomping her feet while going inside their class. he always loved to tease her. she's cute when she's mad.

"and here comes the newlyweds" one of their classmates said making the others laughed. haerin gasped dramatically before pointing to yukhei with a widened eyes.

"me? and that guy? not gonna work" she rolled her eyes when they were starting to say their ship name whatever it is. they were always had been like this. teasing both of them as if they were a couple and saying that they fitted each other so much.

"oh come on, haerin. i know you wanted to be with yukhei" one of the girls named, yeri said while wiggling her eyebrows with her other friends giggling around her. haerin had the urge to roll her eyes again but instead she put a blank face on.

"guys, stop. you're pissing her off" yukhei said before going towards his best friend. they were seated next to each other at the back of the class. and it had repeated three times since three years ago. this year was their last year before graduating from college.

three years ago, haerin was a very distant kind of person. she hated being in a crowd and would always find a way to get away with it. lucas had been wanted to talk to her and he could still remember the first day they talked to each other.

haerin was walking down the hallway to her assigned classroom. when she entered she suddenly felt tensed as a lot of eyes were staring at her especially boys. slowly walking to the back of the class she sat down and took out her airpods ignoring the stares.

when she was trying to get her airpods one of it fell down. she bent down to take it but a hand had grabbed it faster and giving it to her. she raised her eyebrows looking at the person that was smiling at her.

"this is yours right?" he asked with his deep voice. she nodded and took it with a muffled thank you. he finds her quite cute.

"i'm yukhei. what's your name?" he wanted to do the handshake but she only stared at his hand blankly.

"haerin" she replied simply. he doesn't know what to do and suddenly felt embarrassed. she glanced upwards to look at him.

"yukhei.. it's quite hard to pronounce your name" he didn't expect her to talk to him but he felt happy.

"well.. my other name is xuxi but i don't really prefer that name" he muttered. thank goodness she had a sharp hearing. her eyebrows furrowed.

"sushi?"

"no. it's xuxi" he corrected her and tried not to chuckle when she tried to said the name. "xuxi" she finally said it and somehow it felt right to his ears. he liked the way she said his name.

"you can call me xuxi then. oh and i think i'm going to be your assigned seatmate. let's be friends" he grinned and it made her smile too. his heart skipped a bit but he ignored the feeling. when he sat down she's already reading her book with one piece of airpods in her left ear.

"um.. the weather looks nice right" he doesn't want to end their conversation but now he felt kind of stupid. a slight giggle were coming from his left and he saw her eyes were almost closed as she had the brightest smile plastered on her face.

"you're funny sushi"

"hey! it's xuxi!"

yukhei snapped back to reality when he felt someone had slapped his shoulders. haerin was eyeing him with a weird look on her face.

"what are you smiling about?" she asked narrowing her eyes to him. he smirked before leaning closer towards her.

"i'm thinking about our wedding day" she felt blood rushing up to her cheeks as she pushed him away. he laughed feeling satisfied as ever.