[F] Sleep (Chaelisa)

Where in Lisa always confessed to Chaeyoung after Chaeyoung went to sleep.

For better reading, hear this song:
Flower - iKON
Awake - Jin BTS
Scenery/ Sweet Night - V BTS

▪︎▪︎▪︎

It was 12.00 AM when Lisa glanced at her watch. "Late again," she sighed and rest her head at the steering wheel, taking a deep breath and slowly let it out.

She would always goes back home late since the company has a lot of project to do and Lisa hate it because she can't spend time with her love.

Lisa sighed as she goes out of her car, taking her office briefcase with her, closing the door afterwards.

Taking out the keys from her jacket pocket, she opened the door and closed it after she went inside.

Confusion written on her face as she saw the light and television are still turned on. She glanced at the living room just to see a body laying at the sofa, covered in blanket.

Lisa sighed softly before she took off her coat and hanged it at the hanger stand and put down the briefcase below it.

She softly walked to the body and knelt down in front of the body.

"Baby... Chaeyoung-ah," Lisa softly calls her wife while slightly shaking the blonde's body.

The blonde scrunched her nose before she opened her eyes slightly then close it back. "You're here," the blonde lifted up her arms and hugged Lisa's neck. "Carry me,"

Lisa chuckles softly before she puts her arms at the back and legs of her wife before she softly stood up, carrying her wife in bridal style.

She took light steps upstairs as she hears soft snores at her neck.

When they arrived their bedroom, Lisa softly put down Chaeyoung on the bed, taking her arms off her neck and softly put them down beside, tucking her inside the blanket.

▪︎▪︎▪︎

After Lisa had done freshen up, she laid down beside the blonde, softly lifting the blanket and taking the blonde's body to her.

"Hmm..." Chaeyoung hummed as she felt the warmth she wanted or needed.

Lisa smiled softly as the blonde unconsiously moved closer to Lisa, hugging Lisa's waist tightly, putting her head at Lisa's neck. Tangling her legs with Lisa, she buried her face more into Lisa's neck, loving the smell of Lisa's body wash scent.

"I love you," the blonde murmured.

"I love you too, baby. Sleep tight," Lisa softly answered and the blonde's breaths soften.

Lisa looked at Chaeyoung and caressed her head softly, kissing it afterwards. "I love you, baby. There's no one can explain how much I love you," Lisa smiles and looked up to the ceiling, still wide awake despite the late time.

This is Lisa's routine when she can't fell asleep- which was every night. She will tells story about them and confessed to her wife like the old time.

"Remember how we first met? We met at the playground, with you sucking a lollipop while sitting down at the swing with that cute long brown coat? I remembered. It was autumn time. At that time, I hated the autumn, but I loved it now because that's the first season of time I saw you,"