𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒐𝒏𝒄𝒆

𝑩𝒂𝒃𝒚

𝒀𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒑𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒖𝒓𝒆

𝑰𝒔 𝒎𝒚 𝒑𝒓𝒊𝒐𝒓𝒊𝒕𝒚

~Months later~

It was mine and Taehyung's first month anniversary. It was now 8:30 am, so I got out of bed and went to the bathroom to do my morning routine. So I jumped into the shower and hummed a song, I swung my hips to the rhythm.

After washing myself I got out and put a towel around my waist and walked to the closet. I took a shirt from Taehyung, some leggings and some boxers and put them on. After that I walked back into the bathroom and brushed my hair.

I finally made my way downstairs and went to the kitchen and greeted Jin-hyung. "Good morning hyung!" He flinched and turned around. "Oh my god kookie you scared me but good morning. Did you sleep well ?" I nodded "yeah I slept well what about you ?" I asked while searching for ingredients In the fridge. Jin sighed "the same as always, Namjoon keeping me awake with his loud ass snores" I giggled and took the ingredients and started to make breakfast while talking to Jin.

When I finished preparing breakfast I put it all on a plateau and went upstairs after saying goodbye to Jin hyung. ( this is what it looked like )

I walked carefully on the stairs, trying not to spill anything

I went into our bedroom and saw that Tae was still asleep so I putted the breakfast on the night stand and kisses his forehead while whispering "wakey wakey taetae" "5 more minutes Gukkie" he mumbled. I giggled "nooo you got to wake up it's a special day today" he immediately shot up and smiled widely, "of course it is it's our first month anniversary" he pulled me into his lap and hugged me tight.  I giggled and hugged back, after a few seconds he lets go of me and took my face into his hands and gave me sweet kiss on my lips  (that sounded cringe af). I smiled into the kiss never wanting to let go. When he pulled away he said "let's make this the second best day of our life" "the second best ?" I asked in confusion. He nodded "because the best day of our life is our wedding" he side while smiling his infamous boxy smile.

I giggled "that was cheesy, but now eat your breakfast and the. get out of bed you lazy butt and go shower so we can go do something" he nodded happily and ate his breakfast and got out of bed after eating it. I took his empty plate with me and went back downstairs to wash it.

-half an hour later-

Tae finally came down fresh and ready to have an amazing day. We both made our way outside and Went to the lake, it was a beautiful day today.

( so I'm not gonna do a date scene because I'm not good at writing date stuff so I'm sorry so let's skip to after the date).

-time skip-

So it was currently 8:00pm and me and Tae came back from our date but I noticed that Taehyung was acting weird. He was super clingy and kissed me a lot. I liked it but it was weird, but I just shrugged it off and loved it while it lasted.

When we came back the house was awfully quiet. I felt two arms snake around my waist and a familiar send creeping up my nose. I smiled softly and leaned into Taehyung's touch, he started to leave butterfly kisses along my neck. I liked it a lot and leaned more into his touch.

-No one's POV-

As innocent as it seemed it wasn't meant to be innocent. Those sweet butterfly kisses became hickeys and the hands around jeongguks waist were roaming over his body. Jeongguk turned around and Tae smashed their lips together, he just couldn't wait anymore. Jeongguk was surprised but kissed back and snaked his harms around Taehyung's neck to pull him closer and deepen the kiss. As Tae licked Jeongguk's bottom for entrance Jeongguk wanted to tease him and didn't give entrance. Tae pulled back and chuckled lowly sending shivers down Gukks spine. "What do you think you're doing baby?" Jeongguk looked at Tae with innocent eyes. "Nothing TaeTae I'm just hard to get" he said and wiggles out of Tae's hold. He walked away, but boi was that a wrong move.....

𝑻𝒐 𝒃𝒆 𝒄𝒐𝒏𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒖𝒆𝒅 ~

So I don't know if I want to write smut because I'm really not good at it and I don't know if I'm comfortable writing it but you'll see next chapter ;)