𝑪𝒐𝒏𝒄𝒍𝒖𝒚𝒆

Love is that condition in which the
happiness of another person is essential to your own.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jimin was.....on the ground?

"Umh Jimin are you okey?"

Jimin shook is head. He looked at Taehyung with his eyes wide open like he saw a ghost or something.

"T-that girl just- I"

Jimin couldn't finish his sentence because he passed out. Taehyung was beyond confused and turned around looking at his mate who's still in the same position.

"Hey Gukkie do you know what happened ?"

"T-Taehyungie our little girl just floated in t-the air"

Taehyung scoffed. A baby can't float what is Jeongguk talking about. Taehyung walked towrds the crib that their little angel was laying and looked at her. She was sleeping cutely and Taehyung cooed at the sight.

"Baby, nothing is wrong with our little angel and babies can't float so you must have saw something else"

Jeongguk stares at Taehyung in disbelief. Jeongguk knew what he saw and he saw Chung-hwa flying. Jeongguk was still a bit in shock and walked out of the room going to the person that knew a lot about these kind of stuff.

Taehyung saw Jeongguk walking out of the room and sighed. He turned around and saw his little angel opening her big eyes, he immediately smiled at the cute baby.

He gently picked er up and gave her many kisses al over her face. The small baby was of course making happy noises, but still had a feeling of missing her mother.

-meanwhile-

Jeongguk went to the elders of town knowing that they could help him with Chung-hwa. When he arrived he bowed and told them what happened. They were all confused but an older lady gasped loudly. She asked if she could see the baby. Jeongguk nodded and asked her if he needed to go get her or help the elder to the palace. The elder wanted to go to the hospital so Jeongguk helped her.

When they arrived in the room where Chung-hwa was staying they saw Taehyung snuggling with the little angel and jimin still laying on the ground. The elder women asked if she could look at Chung-hwa. Jeongguk nodded and went to Taehyung to take her from him.

He then showed the little girl to the elder women who lays her hand on the youngest forehead. She then gasped again, her eyes were wide and were full of joy.

"Your daughter is not normal my son. She's very special like her mother"

She smiled and looked Jeongguk in the eyes. Jeongguk looked confused at her. What does she mean special like her mother.

"She's a royal blood omega, just like you Jeongguk but you just never knew. Royal bloods are very powerful, they can manipulate people with their powers but those only come up when their mate is in danger or themselves are in danger"

Taehyung was shocked his mate was a royal blood, but that means that his cute mate is stronger than him and that made him pout.

"There aren't a lot of royal blood omegas in the world, so you can consider yourself and your little angel special. Royal bloods are only created when a true blood or royal blood mate with a royal omega."

Taehyung and Jeongguk looked at each other. They are proud of each other and themself for creating such a special wolf of their own. The elder wishes both of them good luck with their child and said her good bye. Jeongguk asked if he should help her back but the elder said that everything was alright and he should focus on his baby. Jeongguk smiled and thanked her. After that she left.

After that Jeongguk turned around and looked Taehyung dead in the eye.

"And you wouldn't believe me that she floated"

Taehyung chuckled and walked towards his omega and their daughter. Jeongguk turned his back towards Taehyung. He was a bit angry at Taehyung for not believing him. Taehyung sighed and back hugged Jeongguk swaying them both gently form left to right humming a melody. Jeongguk looked at his beautiful angel in his arms bringing her closer to his face peppering it with small, gentle kisses. He missed his pup a lot and felt weak without her.

Taehyung finally felt complete, he had his mate a pup of his own, and a pack to rule in a few months. He finally felt complete and that all thanks to his omega and family.

It is now 5 years later and Taehyung Finally took over the other pack with Jeongguk on his side with their beautiful daughter Chung-hwa and their newly born baby boy Bon-hwa(glorious one). He was a royal alpha.

This family was happy and even though they had their ups and downs they would always be there for each other and help each other when needed. When Chung-hwa was as old as Jeongguk when he met Taehyung, she also met her mate. And of course the cycle  repeated itself, with Chung-hwa running away from him. But she ran back to her mother whom she was very close with San asked him what happened when he ran away. Then he told her the whole story saying that she should just wait for him to come look for her. And occlude they threw a small party to celebrate Chung-hwa's pregnancy.

Everything fell into place and everything started with a run away omega......

The end~

——————————————————————
Thank you all for reading this book and I'm sorry for the weird last chapter but I'm maybe going to rewrite it but for now this is it. I hope that you liked it :)

But for now this is the end.

I love you guysss 💜