Dinner at work

After school I did my fencing practice it was a grueling work out, but I wasn't late for practice. And I did laps around the gym to earn extra credit, but Ms. Rosenberg wasn't feeling well, so she cut practice short, so I went to work. And I got there on time Gazi was cleaning glasses.. and glaring at Mike. It sure does puzzle me about why they don't get along with each other. And with Laura.. and Ace, but my guess they aren't going to be able to get along with one another. And as far as I know I'll have to see what happens.

Starlit: hey Gazi did I miss something? Because you're glaring hard at Mike. And that normally not like you.

Gazi: you want to know what's going on? It's that menacing rebel Mike! He's been playing video games all day. And not bussing these tables.

Starlit's thought: that's just like him. And he never pays attention to his work.. and it's like talking to a brick wall.

Starlit: why don't you let me handle him. And get him bussing these tables. Because he usually listens.

Gazi: well if you can get him doing something. Then I'll promote you one day, but just get him doing something!

Starlit: I'm on it boss. And he won't be slacking off. I promise you that.. and I'll hold you to the promotion.

As I make my way to Mike trying to act as serious as I can, but you know me I play coy with Mike. And I have a way to get him bussing those tables without him getting fired. I mean he's got to learn he can't slack off when he feels like it.. and I'm sure Laura doesn't want him slacking off either, but my only thought is that he'll snap asking for some time off. And a raise at the end of the year.

Starlit: hey Mike don't you think you should go back to work? Because I think that's enough gaming for one day.

Mike: what's it to you Starlit!? I mean I clean up every day I can slack off if I want to. And Gazi doesn't give me time off.

Starlit's thought: good grief this ain't about fun. And games here Mike has to listen at some point.. and if he doesn't listen he'll get fired.

Starlit: well tell you what how about we work together on bussing those tables? Then maybe we can go to the beach for fun.

Mike: you really mean that Starlit? Why are you willing to help Gazi to make me bus these tables?

Starlit: because if I don't help with the minor stuff you'd be fired. And homeless right now if it weren't for me.. and you have me to thank later on.

Mike reluctantly agreed to help bus the tables. And I helped him with some of the tables. Like I promised him, but it doesn't take long to get the tables clean. You say I told him to straighten up, but I didn't cause I'm not like my parents.. and usually I tell Casey to straighten up or she'll be out those doors. And living at my parents house.. and keeping the bills paid is my main priority, but you can say that I'm a tough cookie. And I really say this with a smile.. and I'm glad I'm not a rebel like Mike is. Because my parents would have had my head. And since they've passed on. It's been just me.. and Casey since we been together since we were little. She shares her chores like I do. And that's not bad at all.