SonTails: Big City

As Tails and I waved good bye to the old place that we called home we were looking forward to the new place we were going to live.

"I can't wait to see this place."

"Same here bud."

* TIME SKIP *

I sat out on my window sill looking out at what is now a gang war zone. I still look back on what our lives were back then. Amy, Knuckles, Shadow, Rouge.... Everything was so simple back then but now I'm living through war. Day after day with gang fights day after day with more of our gang slaughtered. My gang is really losing in numbers but I must stand strong. Scrooge gave me leadership of the gang in his death knowing I would take this gang to new heights.

"Yeah look at me now Scrooge a gang leader that can't even rob a simple bank."

I have no idea where Tails went. When I entered this gang me and him lost contact and went our separate ways. I still miss him one day though I hope I can find him again.

*Wrist com goes off with a silent buzz*

Hmm my wrist come is going off who could that be.

"Hello?"

"Don't ask just meet me at this address 1221 Park Ave."

"Alright I'll be there"

To be honest I don't even know who that was. When I finally arrive at the location I saw something I never thought I would see again.

"I know those two Tails from anywhere."

"Sonic I...."

Suddenly I notice something and pull out my knife.

"I never thought it would come down to this."

Then Tails noticed the same thing and pulled out his knife.

"Same here."

We both noticed the same thing. We were on rival gangs. I was in the gang called The Chaos Devil's. Tails was in the gang called the X-Fusions.

"Go ahead make your move."

I started to walk towards him but when I got close to him I dropped my knife.

"I can't Tails if your going to kill me then do so."

"S-Sonic I never wanted to kill you."

"But we are on opposite gangs were suppose to hate each other."

"Sonic."

Tails held my hands. Then all of a sudden I pinned him against the wall and started to kiss him.

"T-Tails I'm s...."

I didn't finish that sentence because I saw the look in his eyes he loved that kiss and he wanted more. So I kissed him more while our tounges fought for dominance. I let him win and his tounge explored my mouth and my tounge did the same to his. He placed one hand on my chest and the other one on my quills while I had one hand against the wall and on on his leg. He kissed more intensely. When we broke the kiss we looked into each others eyes.

"Rival gangs or not it doesn't matter."

"Your right."

"I love you Tails."

"I love you too Sonic."