Red Handed 🐰

Pairing: Jeon Jungkook x Female Reader
Warnings: Dom!Jungkook, Sub!Female Reader, name calling, vulgar language, she calls him daddy lmao
also a really old drabble oops

Pairing: Jeon Jungkook x Female ReaderWarnings: Dom!Jungkook, Sub!Female Reader, name calling, vulgar language, she calls him daddy lmao also a really old drabble oops

    Sex with Jungkook was always amazing.  He wasn't too adventurous, but he always made you feel good.  You had nothing to complain about, but recently you've been craving more.  It was all because of Tumblr really.  It wasn't your intent, but after seeing a story entitled "Fire and Ice" followed by a rather sensual gif of your boyfriend, you had to read it.  Besides, you couldn't deny you were curious about what the fans think Jungkook is like in bed, so this was the perfect opportunity. 

    You check the time.  You have another hour before Jungkook comes home from the studio, so you were confident you wouldn't be caught by him.  That was the wrongest you've ever been in your life. 

    The reader had 'been bad', and Jungkook was 'punishing' them by tying them to the bed and running ice over their body.  You were so engrossed in the writing that you didn't notice Jungkook standing behind you, looking over your shoulder and reading every word you were.  His eyes widened when he saw you squeeze your thighs together as you read about him.  The story version of him had started fucking the girl while she was still tied up, her body shivering from the ice. 

    That's when Jungkook cleared his throat, making you squeak in fear.  Hiding your phone screen quickly, you twisted to look at him.  You could've sworn the boy had seen a ghost with the expression he had on display, and he could say the same about you.  You had no idea what to say.  What are you supposed to say when your boyfriend finds you reading porn of him?

    "Y-You're supposed to be at your studio!" you finally manage to squeak out.

    "I came home early because I missed you," he mumbled as he looked away from you.

    His expression had changed to one you couldn't read.  He seemed hurt...angry almost. 

    "Oh," you murmer as you relax, giving him a small smile,  "I missed you-"

    "Why were you reading that?" he cut you off, his eyes meeting yours, "Am I not enough for you?"

    His absurd question made your eyes widen.  Did he really think he wasn't good enough just because you were reading a dirty fan-fiction of him?  You shake your head frantically, "No!  That's not it!"

    "Then what is it?" he asked with his voice raised, "why were you reading something like that?"

    As soon as his voice got louder, you stood up and backed away from him.  You were never good with loud confrontations, especially with people you were close to, but you couldn't stand it anymore.  It was driving you insane that the man didn't know more than three positions and a few mundane kinks.

    "Because!" you yell back, but he cuts your off again.

    "Because what?" He stumbles over his next words for a moment before getting them right, "Do you want that you something?"

    "Yes!" you snap quickly, "Yes, Jungkook!  For once in your fucking life I want you to take control of something!  I don't want the slow build up anymore!  Sometimes, I just want you to come over here and make me scream because you're being too rough!"

    Then, there was silence, accompanied by your heavy breathing from your outburst.  Both of you were trying to figure out what to do next while staring at each other with rage.  Fortunately, neither of you were there for too long because Jungkook had already made up his mind.  In a moment, your back was against the wall, and your shirt was being ripped off, a loud squeak falling from your lips.

    "Like this?" he growls before biting your neck and sucking harshly, "Huh?  You like being treated like a whore?"

    You only moaned and nodded quickly, your hands gripping onto his shoulders.

    "Answer me," he says sternly as he lands a hard slap on the back of your thigh.

    "Y-Yes, daddy!" you squeak out in pleasure.

    "Good girl~" he smirks and pulls away, grabbing a fistful of your hair, "Let's start your training.  I have some ideas from that little story of yours."