Elsa's Secret.

She stood her eyes wide, unblinking. She forced herself to keep her eyes open, to take everything in, to not miss a detail. It was her first, and she felt a slight elation as she gazed upon the seen.
In the open courtyard In front lay a dozen or so people all looking up to a platform sitting in the middle, atop stood a man standing nest to a woman. The woman had a deathly pale visage for around her neck lay a noose gently resting upon her shoulders, her dirty blond hair covered most of her face but what little Elsa could see showed her fear.
“You Eliza have been found guilty of the most key crime of murder, you have been sentenced to death and shall hang until dead, so you have any last words?” bellowed the hooded man standing next to her.

From under the woman’s matted hair Elsa could see her gaze meet her own, this sparked something deep in her stomach, like a knot, she missed a breath as they locked eyes. She had felt this before, she was excited, more so than she should be. Elsa closed her eyes and recentered herself. “Do not let anyone see you enjoying this Elsa, don’t let them see this side of you!” she thought to herself.

She slowly opened her eyes repressing a smile trying to form, straightening her back she clasped her hands tightly into her lap, digging her nails into her skin.

After a few moments the hooded man nodded “so be it, your silence shall be your last act" he moved to the side grabbing a small lever attached to the base of the gallows he stood ready.

Elsa could feel her heart beating like a drum, it felt like it was going to burst out of her chest. The warm trickle of blood running down her hand, she cast her gaze to her sister sitting a couple of seats in front and to the left. She was looking down at the ground her arms crossed hugging her sides. Elsa let a little smile show as she looked at the redhead. “so innocent, my little sister" she thought to herself as she resumed her gaze to the woman with the rope around her neck, “show me a spectacle murderer, show the princess what she wants to see” Elsa chanted in her mind over and over.

A man at the front of the royal stand nodded to the man on the platform, he in turn nodded back in acknowledgement. Elsa tightened her grip, driving her nails in deeper in excitement. The man stepped back pulling the lever with him, a door below Eliza swinging open as the woman began to fall. There gaze locked again in the few seconds as she fell, Elsa would recall later that it had felt like an eternity.

Eliza fell until the rope stopped her decent, her body whipped to the side, the noose biting into her neck, Elsa’s eyes opened wider. There was no snap, the rope had slipped slightly, Eliza swung there suspended in the air, her head tilted back, trying to gasp for breath. Most of the onlookers looked away at the horror unfolding before the, Elsa didn’t. It took all of her willpower to not stand up and cheer, she could feel the knot in her stomach tighten as she gazed upon the marvel unfolding before her. She wanted to be closer, to stare deep into the woman’s eyes as she drifted away, she felt the urge to want to lock her lips with the dying woman, to fell her as she slipped away.

Elsa tried to centre herself, to not show that she was this excited, that death an pain turned her on. She slowed her breathing catching herself. Eliza wriggled and contorted as she began to slip away, her last image as she did was that of the Princess staring back at her, a look of anticipation on her face.

Elsa..