Day 10- How the Cube Smp Came to Be

Graser's POV:

(This story is not exactly how the Cube started, but this is how I believe the whole thing went.)

I am now getting ready for my Q&A. I promised my viewers a Q&A for my next episode of survival. I need to get some mining done and I will have no time to do anything else tomorrow for an episode.

I write down every question I see that sounds interesting. As per usual, I scroll through the pointless ones that say stuff like "what's your name?" and "how old are you?" Honestly can't my viewers just like me for me?

After writing down loads of questions, I stop my tracks at one question that gets me thinking. It says: You and the crew should start an SMP server. Wow, I never thought of that idea. That's an incredible idea! I could get Think and Straub and H and Vas and the whole crew and we can start a server! That would be such a good idea!

Its time for me to record. I turn on my computer and load minecraft up. I click on my survival world and get in proper position for recording.

"Hey guys welcome to another survival episode! Now today, I have a treat for you guys! You guys are always wanting to know about my behind the scenes life. I decided that since I need to get mining done, I can do that while answering questions you guys asked me on Twitter! This episode will be a Q&A! Now let's start off with the first question." Then I start to answer some of the questions.

After about 20 minutes, I run into the question about starting an SMP.

"The next question asks, will you and the crew ever start an SMP? Guys, I actually read this question and I thought it was a great idea! I can get Think, Vas and the whole crew in on it! They would love this idea. So, that is a huge possibility my friend. Alright that concludes our Q&A for today guys! We got a solid amount of mining in for today! See you guys next time!" I end off the video. I should get the guys into a call so we can sort this out!

A few hours after recording and rendering, I pull Think, Vas, Straub and H into a call. I want to ask them about starting an SMP.

"Hey guys. I just finished making my Q&A and this Q&A got me thinking. We should start an SMP! I would be happy to support funds for the server and I will whitelist all of you guys! How does that sound?" I ask willfully.

"I love it! I can be your back up support. I'll help you pay for the server bro!" Straub says.

"I would love to join!" Vas says.

"Sounds great!" H says.

"What about you Think?" I ask.

"I don't know. I have all my survival series and I don't think I have time for this. Sorry Gras, but I will not join the server." Think says.

Think has been ignoring me lately. This is making me a bit more suspicious. But I shouldn't get caught up in stupid drama like this. Think would never be mean. He's one of the nicest guys I know.

"Aw that's a bummer. Remember, you are always welcome to join if you change your mind!" I say kindly.

"Thanks bro." Think says and leaves the call.

"I already bought the server so we are all set! We can start recording for the first time on the server tomorrow!" I say excited.

"That would be great!" H says.

THE NEXT DAY:

"Alright guys, we are going to record in 3..2..1-"

END OF DAY 10.