Prologue

"ELBA HIGH, a school founded by the Elba brothers since the 1940s. This is an exclusive school for Royalties and filthy Rich Families around the world, but those who are gifted with such intelligence may also be able to enroll in this school or have received a special summoning by the Chairman.

Despite of its classiness and high reputation this school can offer the best education for its students. ELBA HIGH has produced a lot of successful business men and women, lawyers, Presidents of the country...etc...etc.

However, its location is unknown and thus people can only enter the school premises if they are invited by the school's chairman. Its number of students is limited to only 100 students per year, reason for that is also unknown.

ELBA HIGH's motto: Y.O.L.O. You Only Live Once."

Leyzel threw the paper at the man in black suit who's puffing out some cigar and daydreaming. she's looking at him in confusion. For a fact she knew that it's f***ed up.

"So... what in the world is that all about?" she asks him.

He didn't budge neither did he even move from his relaxing position. Leyzel exhaled in frustration this is what she hated the most... being ignored by people.

"Mr. Wang... so tell what this is all about?" She asks him for the second time and she successfully got his attention.

"How many times do I have to tell you young lady it's AGENT WANG! AGENT! A-G-E-N-T! AGENT!" he yells at her.

The man throws his cigar out the window. He stands up from his swivel chair to sit on the opposite side from Leyzel. He leans forward to Leyzel, looking at her seriously. Leyzel raises a brow at Agent Wang, waiting for him to say something.

"You need another year in order for to become an actual Agent right?" he asks her.

She nods at him.

"Well... you are going to that school for a mission." He says calmly.

Leyzel's eyes widen in disbelief. so that school does exist for real? I thought I was just reading one of his papers for his comic? She thought to herself.

"If you complete the mission you'll become an Agent just like your late parents."

Her soul is triggered by the last two words. 'late parents'. For Leyzel this is something she must accept that her parents are long dead. It's been 5 years and yet the pain is fresh in her memory. She doesn't even know what actually happen to them all she knew is that they left for a mission and on the next day they came back... in their coffin.

She bit her lip as she remembers her painful past.

"I've took care of you since your parents have died... and have treated you like my one and only daughter. I know that you've always want to become like your Parents. And this..." he pauses and walks towards his desk, opening one his drawer and grabbing a folder. "this is what I can give to you." He hands the folder to Leyzel.

She hesitantly opens the folder and old pictures and papers came out of it. to her surprise there's picture of a little girl who's wearing a fancy gown with a crown on her head. She picks up the picture and studies it. she's utterly familiar with that child but she can't remember where or when have she seen her.

Agent Wang coughs as he tries to get Leyzel's attention.

"That my child is the heiress of the most well-known family in this country... the Burnette Family."

"You mean the Family who owned most of the food industry in this country?" Leyzel asks.

"Indeed... anyways, that child has been missing for more than 10 years and I believe that she is still alive and is currently attending Elba High. Your mission is to look for her and bring her back to her family..."

She smiles at him and sighs. "YOU MEAN TO TELL ME THAT I HAVE TO LOOK FOR THIS CHILD WHO WAS MISSING 10 YEARS AGO?!" she yells at him.

Agent Wang felt like the most vulnerable creature on earth. He knows that this would be her reaction.

"Y-Yes but-"

"BUT WHAT?! HOW ARE YOU SURE THAT SHE'S STILL ALIVE? HUH? Studying at Elba High... how are you sure?" she said furiously.

"Calm your ass! Gosh let me finish talking geez!" he complains.

She stops and clam herself.

"Apart from finding that child... there's something fishy about that school but I can't really investigate because you know... I can't exactly apply there as a student nor a teacher. The chairman of the school is the one that gave me this mission and for futher information he'll give it to you." He says.

Chairman of the school? Wow?

"So you're giving me this mission because I can go there as a student?" Leyzel points at herself.

"Indeed. Other Agents have already infiltrated the school but that's just a rumor, I'm not really sure. So to finalize your mission you have find this missing heiress and find out what's fishy about the school." He explains to her.

Leyzel sighs as she reads the contract before signing it. well she only has to find that girl and that fishy thing about the school which would be easy. She grabs the pen and sign the contaract. Agent Wang smiles in approval.

"So when am I starting?" she asks him.

"Tomorrow."

"Do I have a due date for this?"

"Yup... you've got a whole year."