Day 2 *c*

*continued*

Monika comes back in and comes over to you "is everything all right?" she askes while putting a hand on your shoulder you then slightly shake your head no. "whats bothering you?" you dont move "do you want me to ask someone else to come over here?" you slightly shake your head yes and Monika says "alright Ill bring someone over" a little time passes and Natsuki comes over "hey" she says *oh god this brat* you think to yourself "what ever is bothering you you'll get over it" she says to you in a snoby manner and you dont respond "Natsuki? could you come here please..?" you could hear Yuri ask a little shyly you dont hear anything else and someone comes over to you and pulls a chair next to you. They sit next to you and you look up a little it was Yuri "is everything alright...?" she sounded worried you shake your head no "oh... would you mind talking about it...?" you shrug your shoulders and she says "ok well umm... we are gunna be sharing poems soon so would you like to read mine first...?" you look up a little at Yuri and you can see shes blushing a little you slightly shake your head up and down and Monika announces "ok everyone its time to share poems!" you slowly pull your folded poem out of your pocket and lay it in front of you. Yuri says "ready to share poems...?" you look up completely just the look of your face could tell someone you've been crying lately you then slide your folded poem over to Yuri and she hands you hers you then begin to read her poem it was a pretty good poem even though you havent read much poetry but you still putt it as good Yuri then tapd your shoulder and you look at her she hands you your poem and says "its a pretty good one" that made you happy that she said that you've never tryed your hand in poetry and someone said your first pice you ever made was good so thats a start. After a while the club time ends and everyone has to go home you leave the school and walk home once you make it home you unlock the door and go in "Im home!" you yell to no answer... you lock the door behind you and go up to your room you throw yourself onto your bed "Im gunna go to bed early..." you say to yourself as you put on Subwoofer Lullaby to fall asleep too *another day down...* you think as you slowly drift off to sleep.