Prologue

"Hi, it's Maia right?" Some guy with curly hair appeared in front of me, blocking my path to the refreshment table. 

"Uh, yeah. How do you know my name?" I raised an eyebrow, accepting a drink from a passing waiter. "I'm assuming that this is the very first time we met."

"You're a model! Obviously I know who you are?" He smiled, revealing his dimples and pearly whites. He's quite the looker. "I'm Harry."

"Nice to meet you Harry. Well, I really must be going now..." I smiled politely before turning away to find Ryan, my best friend. 

"Wait, at least take a picture with me. It's not everyday I run into a model." 

"Part-time model, but fine."

Harry ushered a photographer over and wrapped his arm around my shoulder, smiling brightly. I just continued sipping my drink while somewhat smiling. 

"Well I really have to go now, but it was nice to meet you Harry. Maybe I'll see you around."

"Yeah," he blushed and smiled, not meeting my eyes."Maybe."

"Was that the Harry Styles?" Ryan asked while ogling Harry. 

"Who is Harry Styles?" I asked, placing my glass on the glowing cocktail table.

"Only the hottest, most eligible bachelor in all of London. Part of the band One Direction, with a bunch of other hotties."

"He looks like he's 16."

"He's 17, so banging him would be totally okay. Are you gonna?" Ryan smirked and winked, while nudging my side.

"No, I'm 22. That'd be so weird." 

"He clearly doesn't think so, since he left his phone number in your hair." Ryan pulled small ball of paper out of my hair and opened it, showing me the phone number scrawled on it. 

I turned to look at Harry after that, to see him smiling cockily and making a 'call me' motion with his hand before turning to walk over to the refreshment table. 

And I did call him. We've been together ever since.