~○Chapter 11○~

【☆】★【☆】★【☆】★【☆】★【☆】

Suddenly, something crashed into the side of my body, sending me to the ground in an instant. I felt the world around me warp as my vision wavered. Fog flodding into my senses and ears when I felt myself slowly slip from consciousness.

before I fully faded, however. I felt cloth snag onto my limp form, and bring me to the other side of the clearing, close to the "Shipwreck Zone" Then a pair of hands grab onto me from the waters edge.

【☆】★【☆】★【☆】★【☆】★【☆】

»»----- ★ -----««

"Midoriya, are you alright?" Tsu asked, walking along side him and Mineta as they trudged through the Shipwreck Zone's waters.

"Y-yeah, I'm fine!" Izuku replied. His good hand held his injured one. His broken fingers throbbed with pain, but he brushed it aside, figuring that there was already too much going on to worry about his fingers.

"A-anyways, we should make getting help our top priority! It would be best to follow the shore, and avoid the central plaza as we head towards the exit."

"That's true." Tsuyu turned to look at the center of the chaos. "Mr. Aizawa has drawn a large number of villains to the plaza."

"...I think he overexerted himself by jumping into the crowed of villains to protect us." Izuku began to mutter, his eyebrows furrowing as his mind ran a mile a minute.

Mineta tensed, somehow sweating through the cold water. "Wait, Midoriya, don't tell me you... Stupid, stupid, stupid!"

"I'm not thinking of doing anything that'll get in his way. But if we can just find an opening and lessen Mr. Aizawa's load, even a little..."

"Alright, fine Midoriya! Let's just see how things are going first, okay?" Mineta whispered, walking with the two as they went to the shores edge.

What they saw made their mouths turn sour.

Aizawa was fighting off people left and right, his attacks slowing as exhaustion started to take a tole on his body. His scarf barely ever went back around his neck as he kept using it to toss any threats away from him.

Then, just a few feet away from the main battle, was Izuku's friend. Her body on the ground, her arms bent in front of her. The Nomu who had punched her side stood by Shigaraki, his eyes still forever staring at nothing.

"O-Ojisama..!" Izuku put his hands over his mouth, blocking out his voice. He wanted to help, he wanted to go to her side and make sure she was okay. He wanted to save her, almost like she did for him during their Hero Course. But he couldn't. He was frozen, still. Unable to move.

It looked like fate had other plans however, and acted for him.

Aizawa had stopped in the middle of combat. Only to use his scarf to grab the healer and quickly toss her over to the Shores edge. Not before Shigaraki became angry, and started to run towards the teacher. Finally deciding to make his first independent move.

When the healers body was dropped onto the ground, Izuku didn't hesitate to but his hands onto her sides. Checking to see if she was bleeding out from the harsh hit. Thankfully, she wasn't. Though he knew she could have broken ribs. Tsuyu walked over with Mineta.