❤️Part 1 (Manik) ❤️

Author's note:

Silent readers, please VOTE!

DO PRESS The STAR BUTTON! ⭐⭐⭐

.................................................................................................
Manik shifts to new residence in Mumbai. The flat agent shows him the flat.

Introducing Cabir Dhawan, the flat agent.

Cabir Dhawan is a flat agent. He is married to Navya Dhawan.

Cabir: "Sir! This is Jui Nagar area in Mumbai."

(As he shows, Manik takes a look of the flat).

Cabir: "Why are you first looking at the bathroom sir? There, Sir. That is Kitchen. You can use this as a Dining hall. But there is no table here."

"Sir, Twenty Thousand Rent and One lakh Advance"

"This is window sir. If you open it, you will get lot of air. If you open it during the day, people might also blown away. If you open it during the night, people will take all the things. Beware of thieves Sir!"

(Manik smiled)

Cabir : "I forgot to tell you. Did you see that water tank? Amitabh Bachan's house is next to it.

Manik : It's alright.

(Cabir leaves)

(In his new residence ,Manik gets ready and leaves for the office. Manik reaches the office.)

Manik is going to work as phototgrapher-editor in Indian Express.

Manik : Excuse me, I am Manik Malhotra from Hyderabad.

Receptionist : Nice meeting you, sir. Go Straight and turn left. That's your cabin.

Manik : Thank you.

(Manik opens the door on which a name plate having his name and designation is hung on it)

......................................

Let's see what this new phase of life holds for Manik? and when and how will he meet Nandini?

Silent readers, please VOTE!

DO PRESS The STAR BUTTON! ⭐⭐⭐

Leave your Valuable Comments!