After the Concert (Navi)

Ravi walked off the stage for the final time of the night. N was following him closely, a wide smile pasted across his sweaty face.

"Ravi, do you think our Starlights enjoyed the show?" N asked, excitedly speeding up his pace to walk next to younger man.

Ravi laughed in between his deep, exhausted breaths. "I'm sure they did, I mean, did you hear their cheers?"

Ravi looked down at the older boy, who was radiating with happiness, his dark eyes tightly shut as he smiled and nodded his head rapidly. He slowly opened his eyes again and looked up at Ravi.

"I'm so proud of us, all six of us. You did a great job." He said, patting Ravi on the back before wrapping his arm around his waist as they walked.

"Of course I did." Ravi cocked his head to the side and shot N a playful smile.
N quickly glared at Ravi before hitting him softly on the shoulder with a smirk.

"Yah, I take it back," N chuckled as he rolled his eyes, still walking close to Ravi.

They headed down the long hallway to one of the dressing rooms. Ravi opened the door and let N walk past him and collapse down on the leather couch near the back wall of the room. He was giddy with happiness, as Ravi could obviously tell by the way he smiled from ear to ear and then covered his face with his hands.

Ravi grinned as he shut and locked the door. He took a seat next to his flustered boyfriend on the couch, draping one of his arms around N's neck as he continued to smile. N began to compose himself as he took a deep breath and leaned on Ravi's shoulder. He let out a sigh and closed his eyes.

"Ravi-ah~," N sang. "I'm tired."

"Me too." Ravi replied. "Performing is exhausting, but I'm glad we do it. Everyone in the crowd looked so happy."

"Well of course." N said and began smiling again.

Ravi looked down at the man rested on his shoulder. He looked so peaceful as his chest rose and fell, quiet breaths escaping his nose. His face was sweaty and his makeup was running, but it didn't matter. What Ravi could tell was that N was happy, therefore, so was he.

Ravi and N relaxed against each other on the couch for a while longer, Ravi's fingers running through N's hair as he slept. His other hand was intertwined with one of N's. Ravi was close to falling asleep as well, he was surprised that he had managed to keep himself awake for so long.

He would glance over at N's face every few minutes and think about how tired he looked most days after practice. It pained him that they couldn't get enough sleep, or even simply any time alone together. Their schedules were brutal, and Ravi began to think that N could only keep going because of the fans and the rest of the group. He genuinely felt bad for his sweet boyfriend.

He whispered against N's ear a quiet "You deserve this nap, hyung," before kissing his cheek, resting his head on N's, and drifting off to sleep himself.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HEY FRIENDS~ I hope you like this chapter! Yes I know, it's way overdue. You know, since the concert was in November... oops.
I'm thinking about adding a bonus part to this chapter, where Ken bangs on the door and breaks up N and Ravi's snuggle session. ^_^ I might...
Look forward to the next chapter~ Kenbin!!!