Chapter:5

"OMG Nikki I'm sure you will be fine stop your worrying!" Dana says exasperatedly through the phone.

I had gotten home from my first day of hell well over 4 hours ago, to which I spent my time doing my homework, making dinner for my mom and I, and then calling Dana to complain about my first day at this hell hole, significantly leaving out anything to do with my hot new neighbor.

"I don't know Dane this bitch seems pretty content on ruining my life, and I didn't even do anything to her!" I say angry that she is not listening.

Unfortunately for me during lunch my day got even worse if that's possible. I was walking into the cafeteria with Sandy the only one who was showing any real kindness to me, and as we put our stuff down and started toward the lunch line, to my ultimate surprise I get hot coffee spilled on to me. Guess who the culprit was, the blonde bitch.

*FLASH-BACK*

"Oops sorry!" The blonde bitch exclaims with an evil smirk as laughter erupts throughout the cafeteria, and if the coffee wasn't burning me I probably would have ran out in complete embarrassment , but I was too busy ripping my sweatshirt off to get the burning substance off of me.

"What the hell!" I scream in pain as I use my sweatshirt wipe away any coffee burning my chest.

"That's what you get bitch for making me get a detention!" The blonde bitch says angrily still smirking, the laughter all around us just continuing.

It's only now that the reality of the situation sets in, and I'm blushing uncontrollably.

"Wh-what h-how-" I was cut off from my stuttering.

"Shut up Tiffany, you know it wasn't her fault, that was your own stupid doing!" Sandy says standing strong beside me, yelling at the bitch who's name is apparently Tiffany.

"What the fuck did you just say to me!" Tiffany yells angrily toward Sandy now, but Sandy doesn't look fazed.

"Whoa what the fuck happened here!?" Says a new but familiar deep voice.

I look up and I'm met with the beautifully familiar emerald green eyes of Ryan, and all of his friends flanking around him.

"Ryan baby this little bitch caused me to get a detention after school!" Tiffany said in a sickeningly baby like voice while running her hand seductively down Ryan's chest. His eyes never seem to stray from me as he rolls his eyes and cringes at Tiffany's voice.

"Ok but why is she all red and blotchy?" He asks finally looking away from me to the bitch.

"Be-" The bitch is interrupted by Sandy who's glare now changed from Tiffany to Ryan.

"Oh you want to know why brother? I'll tell you why, it's because your little one night stand decided to pour her hot coffee on the poor girl!" Sandy says angrily, but all I got out of it was the fact that she called the sex God her 'brother'.

"Wait!" I say causing them all to go quiet in shock, like they forgot I was here, "He's your brother, you two are siblings?!" I ask looking between Sandy and Ryan.

"Yeah your only friend just so happens to be the sibling of the neighbor you were spying on last night!" Ryan says with an evil smirk causing both Tiffany and Sandy to look between Ryan and I with confused looks. If my cheeks weren't burning before they definitely are now.

"What are you talking about?" Both Tiffany and Sandy say at the same time to Ryan while I pray that the floor will open up and eat me.

*END-OF-FLASHBACK*

Basically Ryan falsely told everyone about how I spied on him and Tiffany having sex last night, and to say I was mortified was an understatement.