Prologue

Better to die fighting for freedom than spending one's entire life to be a prisoner.

An 96-year-old lady, was sitting on the sofa, watching a television programme perhaps. She could hardly focus herself, concentrating on the content, while she was coughing continuously. She could barely see anything, with the worsening condition of glaucoma, in spite of wearing a pair of glasses. Eventually, she could recognize the television programme, when she heard of her name, 'Rosalie'.

What again. Thought Rosalie, who had been called in a television program, probably a documentary, for more than ten times.

That young woman in it, name Rosalie, was her in certain. There was only one Queen in the history of Norba was named Rosalie. She nearly forgot the feeling of sitting on the throne. Perhaps, it happened shortly, like the speed of light, passing the night sky before you could be able to notice it.

She tried her very best, focusing on the programme. And soon, she recognized sometime on the screen, a blur imagine, with a woman. With her imagination and logic, she soon identified it as herself on the balcony, waving to the citizens in over 60 years. The people were probably shouting 'God Save The Queen'.

What a successful woman, with the world under her feet, a quite attractive appearance, a naturally blonde hair, a charming smile, who remained to be a young woman even at age of 50. She seemed nothing same, or even similar, when comparing herself, as an old, desperate lady with definite grey hair, sitting on the sofa with a dilapidated shawl, failed to focus on anything, to the young woman.

She had nothing.