𝙳𝚒𝚜𝚌𝚕𝚊𝚒𝚖𝚎𝚛

ー 29th December 2019 ー

Hello, this is an Ensemble Stars and Inazuma Eleven Crossover Fanfiction!

I'm not fluent with my English nor my speaking skills due to some circumstances-

So please don't be shy to point out any grammar mistakes or errors!

⊱ ━━━━.⋅ εïз ⋅.━━━━ ⊰

This book contains information from the game and anime of the Ensemble Stars series so to those who haven't watched the anime yet.

Please catch up with the anime first before coming back here since the game is only available in japanese at the moment and it would be best if you get to know the characters beforehand!

As for Inazuma Eleven, please catch up with the anime beforehand so you could understand the story better that way.

⊱ ━━━━.⋅ εïз ⋅.━━━━ ⊰

This story involved my OC, Minami 'Izumi' Reina and The Original Cast of Ensemble Stars which belongs to the company Happy Elements along with The Original Cast of Inazuma Eleven Ares no Tenbin and Orion no Kokuin belongs to Level-5.

Joining me on this book are;

weaponmistress
Https-AkinoMisaki
fluffyfoxella
LillyFlower505
softiecakes_

⊱ ━━━━.⋅ εïз ⋅.━━━━ ⊰

╔═════ ∘◦ ⛧ミ ◦∘ ══════╗

‖            𝕯𝖎𝖘𝖈𝖑𝖆𝖎𝖒𝖊𝖗       ‖

╚═════ ∘◦ ミ⛧ ◦∘ ═════╝

Ensemble Stars! is a multimedia project made by the company Happy Elements, An Anime television series by David Production  aired on July 7, 2019. The manga of the series is written by Ichi Sayo while the anime series is directed by Yasufumi Soejima and Mazakazu Hishida, the story is written by Shinichi Inotsume & Akira.

Inazuma Eleven (イナズマイレブン Inazuma Irebun, "Lightning Eleven") is a soccer-themed media franchise created by Level-5. The franchise began with the release of Inazuma Eleven in 2008, with the game series selling over eight million copies worldwide by 2016. In addition to video games, the franchise also has a mamba series and a number of other animated television series and films.

S I G N:

❝WORD❞ = Speaking/Talking

❛WORD❜ = Thinking/Thoughts

「POV」= Point of View

|Unknown| = location

WORD = Flashback/Past/Future