Chapter one

"Find somebody else!" I said angrily.

He looked at me, nonchalant. That only angers me more.

"FIND SOMEBODY ELSE!!" I yell.

"You want out?" He asked me while walking over. I nodded.

"I can't do this anymore!! With these bitchass little girls, they start drama all the fucking time! They act like we're fourteen!" I say pointing angrily at the two bitches behind me.

"So? You've put up with it this whole time, why try and leave now?" He said quietly, looking at me with a little admiration.

Fucking weirdo.

"I already told you why! Fucking find somebody else!" I yelled and turned around, heading to the door.

BOOM!!

.....

HE FUCKING SHOT AT ME!? THAT FUCKING BASTARD! PIECE OF SHIT!! LITTLE BITC-

I turned around angrily, he was still holding his gun up, like it was supposed to scare me, it made me enraged.

"WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT!!? IF YOU'RE GONNA SHOOT AT ME AIM FOR THE HEAD YOU DUMBASS BITCH! YOU SCARED PIECE OF SHIT! FUCK YO-"

"Oh just shut up already!!" Bitch number one said.

"Yeah! Let him fucking speak!" Bitch number two said through gritted teeth. I flipped them both off, but decided to let Aaron talk.

Fucking bitch, little whore, fucking bastard, stupid piece of shit.

"I knew this would happen, it was bound to at some point, but oh well." He still held up the gun like he was intimidating. Fucking scared little bitch.

"Fucking shoot me then, since you're all big and bad, ooou scary, a gun. Fucking bitch." I said while 'trembling'.

He stood there, gun suspended in the air still pointing at me.

BOOM!! BOOM!!

I heard screaming, the two bitches beside me fell to the floor holding their legs, screaming like no tomorrow. They fucking deserved it for all the shit that they did. He pointed the gun at them, both getting the message to shut the fuck up, Aaron started talking.

"So what's the real reason, why do you wanna leave?"

Because you're a scared little piece of shit who deserves to fucking die in a hole you stupid son of a bitch.

"Because we sell to children, children!! What kind of fucked up shit is that?"

He stood there, just staring at me.

"Well it's a messed up world we live in. There's nothing we can do about it alright?" He started walking towards me like the fucking weirdo he is.

He just stood in front of me, so close I could feel his breath. He just stared at me, I couldn't tell if it was admiration or lust, maybe both. He fucking makes me sick.

"Whatever, just fucking let me leave." I said while crossing my arms.

"You know I can't do that.." He said while brushing a few stray hairs out of my face and behind my ear. Fucking gross.

"Yes you fucking can, you just don't want to." I scowled while looking away.

"Do you wanna know why I won't let you leave?" He said quietly, so the bitches on the floor can't hear him.

"No, I don't care." I said angrily still looking at the wall. He grabbed my chin and made me turn in his direction, fucking ew.

"Because I like you, you're the only one who sells better than those two over there combined. I can't just let you leave, not until this is over, okay?" He whispered leaning in so close our noses were touching. He's gonna fucking try and kiss me, fucking sicko.

He leaned in all the way, our lips brushing together, him closing the gap.

He kissed me.

And I liked it.