Chapter two

Panting and cop sirens could be heard behind the group of teens as they ran down an alley. They turned on a street and continued running, the youngest of the bunch starting to slow down, the oldest noticed and slowed down also.

"Come on! Keep going, we're almost there!" She grabbed his arm and started running again, the little boy barely keeping up with her footsteps.

His breathing became rigid, and he started stumbling, but managed to catch up with the rest of the group.

"Take a left!" She yelled, after she made sure the little boy was okay.

Everyone turned, the panting becoming louder.

"Go to that tall building!" She yelled pointing, she started to pant harder, considering she had asthma.

They all started running faster. All everyone could think was 'Almost there!'. Sakura went to the back to make sure everyone was accounted for, she started to cough and slowed down. She was having an asthma attack.

'Great, of course it had to happen right now.' She thought.

The cop sirens were getting louder, and she started panicking more, she has to keep going, she has to.

She started running again, but had loud labored breaths, she wasn't going to make it, she's going to get caught, no, this can't happen, she made herself run faster.

The last thing she wants to do is see her parents again. The building was a few feet in front of her, just a few more steps, she was gonna make it....until she heard the cars pull in behind her.

She stopped, if she went inside, they'd find the others, she can't let that happen, she turned around and seen four cops all pointing their guns at her.

"Put your hands up!! It's over! We caught you!" The fat one yelled, her panting was the only thing that was heard.

She can't let them catch the others, she took off running to the right, she heard bullets whizzing past her head, she had to keep her breaths even, otherwise they'll catch her.

She turned a corner and kept pushing herself, if she kept this up she wouldn't be able to breath, but she told herself that the others were safe. She started panting so hard she was wheezing, then she felt a sharp pain in her right leg, they shot her, she screamed and fell to the ground, no, she can't let this happen, keep going, she has to keep going, she made herself stand up. She bit her tounge to keep from screaming, she started limping. The pain was unbearable, so she fell to the ground again, she seen the cops walk up to her cautiously with their guns still pointing at her.

All she could think was.

'fuck'