Chapter 2

Mi-Cha p.o.v

I check D.V.A's YouTube Channel. I wanted to scream so badly right now but we were doing work. And my dumb ass English teacher thinks I'm searching a definition up. But what I really saw made want to cry. After I checked our subscribers, I saw videos of people doing covers of our song. I really wanted to cry. We inspire people. I started to watch one of a seven year old girl. She's so cute and she hit ever single high note. She's beautiful too... Hopefully she'll make it big one day too.

Chaeryeong p.o.v

I'm at my locker when I hear Tzuyu, Mi-Cha, Luna and Yeri yelling from across the halls.
"CHAERYEONG!!!"
" what!? What happened!? Who do I have to fight!?"
" No one stupid..."
I could see the excitement on all there faces..... Especially Yeri.
" It's for you..." she hands me the phone and I begin to speak.
" Hello?"
" Yes. Hello is this Le Chaeryeong?"
" Yes that's me? How can I help you"
" Yes hello I'm the CEO of BigHit entertainment" I wanted to gasp but I had to keep my cool.
" Oh? Hi may I ask why your calling?"
" Yes um I would like to set a meeting with you and your friends..I Take it that your the leader of D.V.A?"
" Yes I am...."
" Fantastic great...so I got confirmation from your friends and they all agree I just need your confirmation?"
" when will the meeting be?"
" The 20th of September if that's okay with you?"
" That's next week I believe? Let me think about it please hold..."
" Yes ma'am"
"THIS AMAZING!!!"
" DOESNT THIS MEAN WE GET TO MEET BTS AND TXT TOO!!!"
" OH YES IT DOE TZUYU!!"
" OMG IM SO EXCITED!!!"
" Please Chaeryeong this is what we always wanted!"
I say hello once again to the CEO...
" Set preparation for the meeting please.."
" Does this mean yes?"
I look at the girls and they all have puppy dog faces on....This is huge....
" My answer....Is Yes"
" Okay great! The meeting is for 2:30 pm on Saturday morning"
" Okay thank you so much Miss Chaeryeong"
" I'm glad to be a help...Good bye"
" Annyeong"
We all scream as the bell rings for lunch too. We have a long way waiting for us.

In the cafeteria...

Yeri p.o.v

" Omg! Isn't this great?"
" I hope your not talking about the food right Yeri?"
" No ew hell no Tzuyu"
" The opportunity we have to be k-"
" DON'T SAY ANYTHING !!!"
Chaeryeong yells and we look at her...and a few others too.
" Why? What's wrong" Mi-Cha asks
" I don't want any of this getting around school"
" She's Right...people will never stop asking questions and will only be nice to because of that" Luna says to the rest of us. Their right if anyone finds out we're gonna have to end up moving.

Time skip~

Chaeryeong p.o.v

Today's Friday which means tmmr is Saturday which also mean tomorrow we might become big stars.
I'm got gonna lie... I'm pretty nervous. I'm just glad that Yeri, Luna, Mi-Cha and Tzuyu are exited.
"Chaeryeong what do we wear?"
" Regular clothes Yeri...We don't have to be fancy"
" Okay thanks."
" I'm so nervous"
" Me too Mi-Cha, but we got this"
" Are you you Sure Luna?"
" Yes we've practiced our entire lives for this opportunity"
" On three...."
" Le Chaeryeong!, Park Mi-Cha!, Jung Luna!, Kim Tzuyu, Choi Yeri!, D-V-A...D.V.A!!!

Day of The Meeting..

Chaeryeong p.o.v

"Okay guys listen up..." all the girls gather around and listen to me speak.
"Okay...Everyone this is a huge and I mean huge opportunity okay.." they all nod in agreement.
" What ever happens...just go with the flow"

During the meeting

"Okay le Chaeryeong it is right?"
" Yes that's correct"
" Okay we have everyone's and your information"
" Everything is working out"
" Yes all we need is your confirmation"
" Yes we all agree"
" Okay....D.V.A is now BigHit first girl group"
We all cheer in happiness. The CEO tells us to go to the choreography room and stay in there to practice.
We wrote a song called " Dreamer" Kinda similar to Bts's "No more dream" Even tho it's not the same lyrics or theme. Our concept is more our time.
So we all go to the room and practice the dance.

Yeri' p.o.v

" Oof Im exhausted"
" Me too Yeri, has anyone seen Chaeryeong?"
" She's in the bathroom Mi-Cha"
" Oh okay....The CEO wants all of us in here because bts is gonna come meet us"
" Omg Right now!?"
" Yeah, Tzuyu just told me that there on there way"
" Wait so we all have to continue practicing"
" yes Luna that's correct..."
" What's going on?"
" Bts is coming to meet us so we have to continue practicing" Chaeryeong looks shocked but she listened to Mi-Cha and Luna. She's the leader but there the oldest members.

Time skip~

All the Girls continue practicing and BTS walks into the studio. All the girls noticed but continue practicing to prove to there Hyungs that they are dedicated. Momentarily the girls stop practicing and they look at BTS.

Yeri p.o.v

No way...There actually here. V is so much handsomer in Person. And Jin's Features are beautiful as well as Rm. Jimin's jawline is much more define that what I'm use to seeing. Omg SUGA and Jhope are Good looking too...

Chaeryeong p.o.v

The CEO came along with bts too. And he begins speaking.
" Girls...This is Bangtan Sonyeondan, BTS meet D.V.A"
" dul, Set, annyeong ulineun bangtan sonyeondan"
" Hi, We Are..BTS!!"
" 3..2...1...shhhh...we're coming at you....D.V.A hello we are D.V.A!"
" Hello My name is Chaeryeong I'm the leader of D.V.A and the side Vocals and raps"
" Hi...My name is Yeri and I'm the youngest and Lead vocalist."
" Hi my name is Luna and I'm the Main Rapper"
" Hi My name is Mi-Cha and I'm the lead dancer and side Vocalist"
" Hi my name is Tzuyu I'm the Visual of the group and main Vocalist" Wow this is insane.

Rm p.o.v

" Hi my name is RM and I'm the Leader of the group, main rapper."
" Hi my name is Jin and worldwide handsome i am a Vocalist, the visual, and the oldest."
" hi nice to meet you guys I'm Suga and Lead rapper"
" I'm your hope. Your my hope, I'm J-hope and Lead rapper, main dancer"
" hi my name is V and I'm a Vocalist.
" hi my name is Jimin and Lead vocalist, Main dancer.
"Hi nice to meet you guys I'm Jungkook and the Main Vocalist, Lead Dancer, Sub Rapper, Center/ Face of the Group, Maknae"
" And we are BTS"

Author p.o.v

Bts and D.V.A all go to the lounge and they talk more about everyone and more about each other. The Girls also meet TXT and they all get along pretty well. Chaeryeong, Luna, Yeri, Mi-Cha, And Tzuyu all go back to practicing and learning there choreo for there new song "Dreamer".